Justin Gaethje: Khabib Will Be In Big Trouble Against Me

Gaethje's only chance is if Khabib decides to keep it standing

His American college wrestling is garbage compared to Russian wrestling

yes, and fortuantely for khabib he's never had the discourtesy to fight in a posistion that he's uncomfortable in. should he be forced to stand and bang he will lose.
His striking has got much better and high chance that when Justin throws a leg kick he will catch it and take him down. This is why i think Tony has the best chance. He has better cardio, is dangerous off his back and if he catches Khabib standing I think he can reach him for more punches when Khabib backs up and leaves his head up, which he tends to do when he has been hit hard. No one else really capitalised on that but imo Tony can. Over 5 rounds this will be very interesting. Both stocks are high as fuck right now. No other fight trumps it atm for me.

I need to see khabib vs Tony really badly at this point .
But if Khabib wins I would definitely pay to see him fight Gaethjie next , I think it's a really interesting fight , more so than a Mcgregor rematch

1. If anyone watches Kevin Lee fight Ferguson, and dominate him that much from the top, knows that Khabib will kill Tony Ferguson when he gets him down. Ferguson was a lost fragile child underneath Lee, who himself is a joke compared to Khabib on top. Ferguson only caught Lee after Kevin gassed out. Khabib has forgotten more grappling tricks than Kevin Lee will ever know, and Khabib does not gas out from wrestling either.

2. Justin Gaethje has a puncher's chance, only. In no way will his joke-level wrestling be prepared for Khabib's Master-level combat Sambo, jujitsu, wrestling. Khabib has so many subtle wrestling details absolutely mastered, Gaethje is kidding himself to think he can hang with Khabib is a grappler.

His striking has got much better and high chance that when Justin throws a leg kick he will catch it and take him down.
there is almost NO chance of that as far as im concerned, i suppose if anyone could do it, khabib could maybe, but justins kicks are not telegraphed or set up like other fighters. i have never seen anyone defend his leg kick with good effect.

Maybe he’s right maybe he’s wrong. Would love to find out personally. Either way, he’s a mutha fucking prize fighter and supposed to have that attitude

there is almost NO chance of that as far as im concerned, i suppose if anyone could do it, khabib could maybe, but justins kicks are not telegraphed or set up like other fighters. i have never seen anyone defend his leg kick with good effect.
I thought the same with Barboza who has the best switch kicks I have ever seen. Even after living in Thailand. Lightning fast and yet got mauled.

Khabib is clearly amazing, but this is one of the worst match ups for him. A killer with solid wrestling that can punch his ticket. Khabib would do well to steer away from this fight.

Justin Gaethje will lay a beating on Khabib unlike the world has ever seen. The octagon will run red with Dagestan blood. The UFC LW belt will once again fall atop the shoulders of a man who represents the greatest country in the world.

USA USA USA
USA sucks, can’t wait for that super volcano in Yellowstone erupts and wipes you fat racist neckbeards off the map.

The infidels fired at the oilfields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched.
Lmao whaaat? I’m not sure I get the reference but it’s funny.

Gaethje needs to win 2 more fights before getting a TS. Beating Barboza and Cowboy(both of whom were coming off of losses) doesnt warrant a damn title shot. Hes 3-2 in his last 5 fights lol. This dude is delusional if he thinks he deserves a shot already. LW division way too stacked and hes not a draw like Conor, so he cant leap frog past everyone that quickly.

Lmao whaaat? I’m not sure I get the reference but it’s funny.
tumblr_m6rb9yuOwU1qjjtlxo2_500.gif

Back