Media Kadyrov gifts Abdulnap a Mercedes Benz to recoup the fine than Nevada laid on Khabib

Jesus christ, did you even read what I wrote?

Since you are clearly retarded, let it spell it out for you.

Khabib's sugar daddy kills people for sake of killing them.

Other leaders may or may not kill people for sake of

yeah, both would be considered evil, but are they comparable to one another? No, and most people know that.
Did your Parents drop you on your head by accident or on purpose? Where did you get the information that he kills people for the sake of of killing them? Was it the same source that was screaming all over the world that Saddam has WMD? There is no help for you. Go listen to your Fox news you brainwashed imbecile.

I get it now. You’re in college. Probably liberal arts. Explains everything.
tumblr_ng9r667uiT1s3sayto7_500.gif

Imagine being so proud of being an illiterate hick that you start using "You're in college" as an insult.

tumblr_ng9r667uiT1s3sayto7_500.gif

Imagine being so proud of being an illiterate hick that you start using "You're in college" as an insult.
Imagine thinking that a 4 year degree that they practically give away nowadays makes you smarter than everyone by default.

They are only dictators in the eyes of brainwashed low educated people in the west. There are 1000x worse leaders around the world including our own. Trust me bro..
Probably accurate.

Better angle shows that Conor's foot was off the floor when he got 'knocked down' and led to him being off balance. He wasn't rocked and the fact he recovered so quickly is proof of that. That and the fact Khabib has pillow fists. Also:

Hardest shot of the round easily.

<34><{MingNope}>

Better angle shows that Conor's foot was off the floor when he got 'knocked down' and led to him being off balance. He wasn't rocked and the fact he recovered so quickly is proof of that. That and the fact Khabib has pillow fists. Also:

Hardest shot of the round easily.

Let it go, he lost

Jesus christ, did you even read what I wrote?

Since you are clearly retarded, let it spell it out for you.

Khabib's sugar daddy kills people for sake of killing them.

Other leaders may or may not kill people for sake of

yeah, both would be considered evil, but are they comparable to one another? No, and most people know that.
don't you mean typed

Yeah it doesn't surprise me that you like to fantasise about men given your weird, fruity attachment to your lord and saviour Khabib. Conor did better on the feet than people on here are willing to give him credit for and I've shown just how well he really did multiple times while the only responses I've come across so far have been borderline schizophrenic. You've got nothing and you know it, hence why you can't respond with anything of substance right now.
You’re such a little bitch. Pull the Conor bobble head out of your rectum bro.

Germany is "western"?

Germany is part of the West, yes.

Muslim is also not a country dummy

I never claimed it was. What a bizarre comment.

it's a religon.

Incorrect. 'Islam' is the religion. 'Muslim' is someone who follows that religion.

See any Roman Catholic cars you like?

What on earth are you talking about? Muslims have to buy Western cars because they can't make their own. How can you not understand this statement? lol

Back