Kamala Harris: Pros & Cons?

Seems like there are rumblings she may be gearing up for a run at becoming President.

So, I’d like to hear from the reliably civil brain trust that is the war room:

Pros & cons? What do you like about her? What do you not like? Do you think she could make a good candidate? A good president?
Did you watch her on Rogan?

I'm impressed with her understanding of leadership and her poise/focus. I'm impressed with the bills she sponsors. I think she's extremely sharp and strategically sound.

The only strike against her for me is that she was unethical in her aggression as a prosecutor (standard prosecutor stuff you can find anywhere, but she's supposed to be exceptional).

If you have an opinion about her, I’d like to read it.
She is intelligent, and fairly progressive. She seems to favor universal healthcare, and takes environmental degradation seriously. I think she is a strong candidate for President, based on my limited knowledge of her.

Also, she's tough under fire, and wouldn't back down from Trump in a debate setting. No glaring issues for Republicans to exploit, but I'm sure they'd come up with something.

Seems like there are rumblings she may be gearing up for a run at becoming President.

Pros & cons? What do you like about her? What do you not like? Do you think she could make a good candidate? A good president?
Pro: Named Kamala
rs_634x1024-171120185341-634.kamala-wrestler.ct.112017.jpg

Con: Not actual Kamala.

Her hardline stance on gun control would make her a complete non-starter for the Midwest and Rustbelt. It could potentially cost her southern swing states as well.

Interesting. Those will likely be crucial areas.

Did you watch her on Rogan?

I'm impressed with her understanding of leadership and her poise/focus. I'm impressed with the bills she sponsors. I think she's extremely sharp and strategically sound.

The only strike against her for me is that she was unethical in her aggression as a prosecutor (standard prosecutor stuff you can find anywhere, but she's supposed to be exceptional).

Haven’t heard the Rogan episode but I will check it out.

Interesting. Those will likely be crucial areas.
I see Harris being a strong Vice Presidential candidate.

The Presidential candidate for the Democrats will have to be able to appeal to the Midwest and Rustbelt.

The Democratic parties stance on gun control will make it very hard for them to appeal to rural voters.

Last edited:
It sounds like you guys are summarily dismissing her based on her party, or things like her gender, color, etc. but so far I don’t see any specific criticisms against her.
I hear you.
But the Democrat Party has doubled down on the far left agenda since Hillary lost. If Harris not far left, she'd have no popularity right now. My guess is that I'm right.

Cons: groomed by Diane Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi

Pros: fucking none

I hear you.
But the Democrat Party has doubled down on the far left agenda since Hillary lost. If Harris not far left, she'd have no popularity right now. My guess is that I'm right.

I have no doubt the fact that she is a woman with darker skin makes her appealing on some level to much of her base. However that shouldn’t have any bearing on your take on her as a specific person. Just trying to get a gauge of how people (on all sides) feel about her specifically.

I have no doubt the fact that she is a woman with darker skin makes her appealing on some level to much of her base. However that shouldn’t have any bearing on your take on her as a specific person. Just trying to get a gauge of how people (on all sides) feel about her specifically.
Her skin color is a non factor for me. It's gonna be her California Democrat (Leftist) stances that will cause me not to support her.

I think she is a strong candidate for President, based on my limited knowledge of her.

You are incredibly out of touch with America.

She is a terrible candidate, one who banged a guy twice her age for a cushy job to get her start in politics.

Pros - Dunna
Cons - Safe establishment Democratic politician. Not a rebel like Bernie Sanders or Tulsi Gabbard.

She is a terrible candidate, one who banged a guy twice her age for a cushy job to get her start in politics.

Don’t you know, that’s only bad if a republican does it. Meanwhile the left has a whole slew of sex offenders in its ranks.

If she's a Democrat, then she's on board with Social Justice, hates Christianity, God's Word in the Bible, the lgbtq+ agenda, blames white privelege, loves racist organizations and law enforcement haters like Black Lives Matters, wants more open borders to Islam.

We tried all that with Obama, it created chaos.
tenor.gif

You are incredibly out of touch with America.

This actually brings her up a notch in my book. Might as well use your God given talents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back