Opinion Kamala tells illegal immigrants DO NOT COME. Is this racist?

79745343.jpg

Ameirca's "Superhero" flew to Guatemala to save her nation by telling immigrants not to come. Can this hero go toe to toe with mindless virtue signaler AOC? Stay tuned true believers......

Kamala: We've been to the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border. (3 times)
Holt: You have'nt been to the border
Kamala: I don't (laugh) understand the point that you're making
{<jordan}

If i was american i will be scared, because that's some Trump level shit and once he won elections

Maybe they just want to exploit them for the economic benefits while denying them things like the right to vote? More of a decriminalization approach where every so many years an amnesty is declared.

I thought the democrats were intentionally importing from the 3rd world to get more voters? Which is it?

One of us is posting evidence and the other is a pathetic liar. Since you know you are wrong I'll leave you alone now.

You're not posting evidence. I'm asking you to, and you're posting stuff that doesn't say what you claim it does (i.e., you're lying).

Lol we all know this is just part of your nonsense. No one wants a debate you and you know exactly why

In this case, hacks don't want to debate because y'all know that your position is indefensible because it's just a lie.

Kamala: We've been to the border. We've been to the border. We've been to the border. (3 times)
Holt: You have'nt been to the border
Kamala: I don't (laugh) understand the point that you're making
{<jordan}

If i was american i will be scared, because that's some Trump level shit and once he won elections
She fits right in with the left. Just make up your own reality.

She identifies as having gone to the border.

You're not posting evidence. I'm asking you to, and you're posting stuff that doesn't say what you claim it does (i.e., you're lying).
Anything I link to you is hand waved off because you will justify anything. What's open borders? Oh lts only what you think it is but you dont actually give an argument. I link these people encouraging illegals to come into America without consequence and you stupidly and dishonestly pretend that doesnt mean anything. You are a typical leftist living in your own reality.

Anything I link to you is hand waved off because you will justify anything. What's open borders? Oh lts only what you think it is but you dont actually give an argument. I link these people encouraging illegals to come into America without consequence and you stupidly and dishonestly pretend that doesnt mean anything. You are a typical leftist living in your own reality.

Pointing out when you're lying isn't handwaving. First you said that "the left" (the entire left, apparently) thinks that all forms of border enforcement are racist. When I asked you to provide some evidence of that, you retreated to saying that many people on the left thought that Trump's proposal for a border wall specifically was racist. Then you claimed that Democrats favored open borders. When asked to provide some evidence of that, you posted a video of Biden not saying that he wanted open borders. Your real point is that you disagree about how to best handle unauthorized immigrants, but you're not capable of just being honest enough to try to make the case that one approach is superior to another; you feel the need to make up easier positions to disagree with and falsely attribute them to people you perceive as your enemies.

She fits right in with the left. Just make up your own reality.

:) Says the guy who insists that everyone who disagrees with him on immigration wants open borders... And from the party of evolution is fake, climate change is fake, election results we don't like are fake, tax cuts for rich people magically increase revenue, COVID is fake, the news is all biased against us, etc.

79745343.jpg

Ameirca's "Superhero" flew to Guatemala to save her nation by telling immigrants not to come. Can this hero go toe to toe with mindless virtue signaler AOC? Stay tuned true believers......
those kids look kinda tarded.

those kids look kinda tarded.

They are pretty 'derpy looking" to be sure. The illustrator doesn't appear to be very good at drawing human anatomy. She seems to draw a lot of her characters one dimensionally and with their eyes closed. There's a good reason for that.

I'm trying to understand the rules here. If conservatives argue for a strong border or for legal immigration its racist right? So did the rules change or is Kamala a racist now?

Conservatives gave a lot of shit to Biden for allegedly telling illegals to come here.
Kamala reveres and says don't come and she gets shit.

So in other words: there is nothing they can say or do and not get shit.

There have been no calls from Biden for any of them to come illegally.

Yes he did... During the Democrat Primaries. He emphasized that America is a nation of immigrants (which is true) and that they all should "Surge the Border" if he becomes president. He also told them that they should all come...

So they surged the border

Now Kamala says... Stay Home

Holy Eh Oh El...

This was all in a response to a question as to why illegal immigrants should trust Biden. He went on an incoherent rant about a lot of garbage and didn't answer the speaker's question.

Yes he did... During the Democrat Primaries. He emphasized that America is a nation of immigrants (which is true) and that they all should "Surge the Border" if he becomes president. He also told them that they should all come...

So they surged the border

Now Kamala says... Stay Home

Holy Eh Oh El...

This was all in a response to a question as to why illegal immigrants should trust Biden. He went on an incoherent rant about a lot of garbage and didn't answer the speaker's question.

Yeah, that clip has been posted repeatedly in here already.

He said asylum seekers as they were being turned away by the Trump admin at that time, not illegal immigrants. Seeking asylum is a legal process.

Conservatives gave a lot of shit to Biden for allegedly telling illegals to come here.
Kamala reveres and says don't come and she gets shit.

So in other words: there is nothing they can say or do and not get shit.

Kind of stupid to tell them to "Stay Home" when they already traveled thousands of miles in anticipation of Biden taking office.

Need to deal with masses that are already here.

Hispanics here in Texas (typically Democrats) are already seeing through their bullshit. I've done a lot of work near the border over the years, mainly Brownsville, McAllen and El Paso... Shit is crazier down there then I've ever seen. Jobsites are needing 24/7 security because shit is walking off jobsites... Dumb shit that's cheap, like rebar... Of course lumber is at a premium, so forming materials are getting lifted if there isn't round the clock security. And even then, those guards have had some issues because sometimes they come in larger numbers and/or are armed.

Seriously, shit is fucked at the border right now... and getting very dangerous.

Texans elect the first Republican mayor of McAllen, a majority Latino border city, in 24 years
https://www.businessinsider.com/tex...of-latino-majority-mcallen-in-24-years-2021-6

This can't be understated... There's a momentum shift possibly going on that I would have never expected. I know Texas has gradually become more purple over the years. But Biden/Kamala could actually reverse that trend if they don't a handle on this shit.

Back