Opinion Kamala tells illegal immigrants DO NOT COME. Is this racist?

Yeah, Jack said illegal immigration was beneficial. But also isn't for open borders. The surface contradiction there made me wonder aloud how those views reconcile with one another. Didn't mean to imply you were in favor of illegal immigration, since that's obviously not the case.
I have mexican friends that are for open borders... I have told them there would only be the few wealthy percent in most of Central and South America living there... Jack is a bud and can explain his position but imo... you cannot support illegal immigration. It has to be controlled legal immigration. And from all over the world.. there are peeps from India and Africa that are more poor than anyone in Mexico but they don't border us so.... it must be fair. AND regulated.

And look, we favor mexicans due to the workforce and they run our place. I married one and heard that years ago we employed illegals to keep the labor costs down. But immigration has to be fair.... simple as that

Last edited:
pretty funny that liberals voted in two people with conservative ideologies like kamala and biden. biden wanted a wall bigger than trumps and instead of caging kids he had them sleep on the floor outdoors lol. by the end of his term biden will end up legalizing fully auto matic rifles and banning communism betraying his voters lmao.

Last edited:
Yeah, Jack said illegal immigration was beneficial. But also isn't for open borders. The surface contradiction there made me wonder aloud how those views reconcile with one another. Didn't mean to imply you were in favor of illegal immigration, since that's obviously not the case.
These guys actually think its only open borders if the words "open borders" are explicitly used.

These guys actually think its only open borders if the words "open borders" are explicitly used.

Maybe they just want to exploit them for the economic benefits while denying them things like the right to vote? More of a decriminalization approach where every so many years an amnesty is declared.

pretty funny that liberals voted in two people with conservative ideologies like kamala and biden. biden wanted a wall bigger than trumps and instead of caging kids he had them sleep on the floor outdoors lol. by the end of his term biden will end up legaling fully auto matic rifles and banning communism betraying his voters lmao.
Would it be reasonable to conclude his voters have been grifted?
<TheWire1>

I remember as a kid in the 90's I used to like reading 'Mad Magazines'

I read his posts as a form of entertainment like that. Just a whacky, deliberately crazy take on things.
Hahahaha very true. It’s almost a parody at this point. Honk honk

No, but you're lying here, and I'm telling the truth. And you won't find any examples of me ever being dishonest just like you won't find any examples of any prominent Democrats saying that enforcing a border is racist. It's just how you guys choose to argue. You think it's easier to make stuff up than say true things that you can defend.
Lol we all know this is just part of your nonsense. No one wants a debate you and you know exactly why

Why shouldn't they come? I thought illegals were a boon to American society, doing the jobs that lazy Americans don't want to have. Atleast that's what I heard for the past 4 years.

Heard. I live in AZ . They're doing alot of job muricans won't do lol. I see them hustling out here.

the lefties on here actually acting like they didnt chide us all on the obvious (to their highly educated minds) benefits of illegals for four years.

shameless. absolutely shameless. one baldfaced lie after another.

Not only that, but their mantra for many years has been 'no human is illegal'.

Back