Kamaru Usman gets into a wild brawl at PFL tonight

I'm not a Muslim you random ass. I'm American born and raised. I'm an atheist. Random ass personal attack.
No, no. You are definitely a Muslim terrorist. I read it on the internets.

Bush league shit. Usman should know better, and Ali is a fucking manager. He should be breaking up these fights not being waist deep in them.

Wouldn't it be funny if Dana cut's Usman or fines him, but completely lets Conor off the hook for the bus incident.

What's the story with this Ali guy? Why does everyone hate him?

well to be honest he seems like an asshole, but many fights fans like assholes, they just are the same ones who have some racist tendencies towards muslims (among others) and a fondness for fake news, so they created this myth that he is a former terrorist to hate on him while the guy lives in the open in america and would be in jail if was true.

When you're a man and filled with testosterone, you have to constantly prove yourself to other people.

well to be honest he seems like an asshole, but many fights fans like assholes, they just are the same ones who have some racist tendencies towards muslims (among others) and a fondness for fake news, so they created this myth that he is a former terrorist to hate on him while the guy lives in the open in america and would be in jail if was true.

Wut?
https://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/nypd-informant-ali-abdel-aziz/

smart2.gif

I don't think they were fighting each other...

He's a terrorist Muslim like you but he ratted on all his explosive vest wearing brethren to save himself from prosecution.
Religion of peace
Lmao a lot of bad things happen in a predominantly Muslim region and the geniuses think 'hey must be the religion'

Eradicate Islam and convert the whole area to Christianity and the violence would continue and that's obvious but I figured I'd let you in on it anyway cuz y'need some help

Lmao a lot of bad things happen in a predominantly Muslim region and the geniuses think 'hey must be the religion'

Eradicate Islam and convert the whole area to Christianity and the violence would continue and that's obvious but I figured I'd let you in on it anyway cuz y'need some help
I was just messing around dude
<6>

I like the soundtrack to this epic fight.

Yeah I dont know the guy personally, but as a UFC fan there’s something about the guy that I don’t care for

Guy is kinda awkward but at least he is trying. Seems like a hard working guy just trying to promote himself as best as he could. He just isnt as naturally charismatic as a King Colby.

Lol MMA is such a bush league trashy sport.

Fighters are douches.
Managers are douches.
President of biggest org is a massive douche.
...and the fans who attend the events are the most pathetic of them all.

Colby really is the champ we deserve.

Everyones a douche in their own way. They either dont know or don't care.

hhaah this is gold, the atmosphere with Kid Rock playing in the background is like from some cheap movie bar fight.

Also gotta give credit to Ali for stepping up and brawling and throwing punches for his guy, he probalby was not acting when he was yelling to open the bus door, love him or hate him he aint no pussy.

LMFAO that's a wild brawl? GTFOH you need to watch a Diaz brother brawl.

Back