Kamaru Usman is on a quite UFC 8 fight win streak

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
-fDlQoCW_400x400.jpg

Kamaru Usman is on a 12 fight win streak overall and 8 fight UFC win streak. He has beaten some solid opponents as well like Demian Maia, Emik Meek, Cody Covington killer Warley Alves, Sean Strickland, Alexander Yakovlev and Sergio Moraes. His resume is way better than Cody 911 caller Covington.

upload_2018-5-21_15-12-7.png

Kamaru "poor man's Tyrone Woodley" Usman

Emil Meek is not a UFC caliber fighter.

He gave Maia his 3rd consecutive loss, who was again on short notice. You have to take these things in context.

He looks promising but laying an egg against a softball in Meek fight him back a bit IMO.

His winning streak really isnt against much competition though. He needs a step up in competition, we knew this matchup wasnt a good one for Maia.

He's kind of enigmatic to me.

At times, he has looked like he may be a killer of killers.

Then there's times where he virtually lulls you into a coma.

If he can get consistent with his offense and not just blanket guys, he could have star potential.

8-fight win streak and yet having less hype than some guys like Gaethje who lost 2 fights in a row.

<36>

He gave Maia his 3rd consecutive loss, who was again on short notice. You have to take these things in context.

He looks promising but laying an egg against a softball in Meek fight him back a bit IMO.
2-0 in the UFC before Usman beat him but hes not UFC caliber ?

Getting little tired of the boring talk if he's that boring how come them more exciting fighters can't break his style..? I thought that was the whole point of mma and fighting getting a fighter to fight your fight?

Wonderboy was suppose to be the dynamic action man with unstoppable karate action and all he did was watch and follow Woodley picking & pecking and staying at safety distance. Do Woodley/Usman burn the house down with their brand, not exactly but they fight their fight and I can respect that even if I don't necessarily prefer their style. But I don't see many hot shotz breaking their style or forcing them out of it ..

2-0 in the UFC before Usman beat him but hes not UFC caliber ?
He was 1-0 with a 29-28 decision over Jordan Mein, who was coming off a loss and two year hiatus.

Colby would beat ExcuseMan anyway. Plus more people want to see Colby.

Emil Meek definitely is a UFC caliber fighter

He KOed Palhares, then beat Jordin Mein while battling a broken rib

It's a good streak, far better than most of you acknowledge.

He beat Leon Edwards, who is on a 5-fight winstreak since that loss.
He beat Warlley Alves, the guy who beat Colby Covington
also beat Sergio Moraes, who has a win over Neil Magny

I literally want to stab everyone in the eye that says he's boring.

The point of a fight is to win for christ sake. Every win he had before the UFC was a finish and now he's fighting the best of the best. I respect smart fighters over morons that just brawl and shorten their career.

That is the whose who of the welterweight division. A real murderers row.

I literally want to stab everyone in the eye that says he's boring.

The point of a fight is to win for christ sake. Every win he had before the UFC was a finish and now he's fighting the best of the best. I respect smart fighters over morons that just brawl and shorten their career.

Sometimes winning isn’t enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back