Kape is sorry guys. Everything is ok.

Obviously fought with one eye completely shut

tough fight, a win is a win
collage-maker-09-sep-2023-06-06-pm-1921.jpg
Tough fight? Blood Diamond's only in the UFC because of his camp, not his ability. Hopefully his UFC tenure along with Young's for that matter comes to an abrupt end post haste. Radtke's not going to get let go for using a slur but he will be in short order after losing to genuine UFC calibre fighters, well that or will have to improve significantly damn fast.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be surprised if Radtke gets cut for his :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: bomb on the prelims - seen on cable tv for everyone

he’s not good enough to get away with that

wouldn’t be shocked if he’s cut
Yo I laughed when he didn’t pull back at all I was legit shocked lol

Ohhhh only in woke world as a subordinate is that a problem. In the real world, f@g and ret@rd are fine. Because people aren't pussies.

I personally don't care lol, Was around in the 90's and spastic f was my go to, if i try that these days i'm in a world of trouble lmao.

It's a word just like "dumb" or "retard" anyway - it has use beyond being homophobic.

Bruh, context is everything, and when Kape called City Kickboxing "fa****s" he was clearly not calling them a bunch of sticks haha.

Some people quite literally make it a competition to see who can get the most offended/outraged about trivial bs, especially on social media and/or message boards. The vast majority of those same people have also very likely never experienced any real adversity in their lives whatsoever. It is pathetic and insulting to people who actually have real issues in their lives that get overshadowed by the pc police/woke mafia. /rant
Today they're called democrats

Lmao. He sounded so fake about it

Dude is hilarious. As long as I've known of him he's been very outspoken

Kape did a great job this weekend.
Great press conference.
Great fight.
Great post fight interview.

I don't doubt that KKF is a bad ass. But Kape put him on blast, made him look a cnt imo

Kape did a great job this weekend.
Great press conference.
Great fight.
Great post fight interview.

I don't doubt that KKF is a bad ass. But Kape put him on blast, made him look a cnt imo
He barely scraped past an unknown that he was meant to nuke, and showboated mis round while being walked down. Dude is street trash.

Back