Media Karo Parisyan looks COMPLETELY different Now!!!

What the !@#$ he made a Sammy Sosa transformation. Probably slept with the TV on too many times
sammy-sosa.jpg

What's the story here?

What's the story here?
He got a ton of stuff done, bleached skin, etc. But Sammy denied it, made outrageous claims that sleeping with the lights & TV on caused him to get lighter skin. Not 100% sure if it's a big deal in South America to have lighter skin.

Not sure if it's a standard of beauty thing in South America to have lighter skin while the darker skin are considered exotic/low class like it is in Asia.

Maybe I'm blind but he looks about the same to me. Starting to look like Edmond a little more in his old age, but not a totally different person.

Reactions: mkt
What the !@#$ he made a Sammy Sosa transformation. Probably slept with the TV on too many times
sammy-sosa.jpg

Always hate seeing Sammy these days. He caught the vampirism after he retired and only comes out at night now. Tragic.

If you told me that guy can get off his couch and beat my ass silly, I would laugh at you. Looks are deceiving lol.

Always hate seeing Sammy these days. He caught the vampirism after he retired and only comes out at night now. Tragic.
Some dominicans and puerto ricans hate being dark skinned. Indians are on another level with that shit as well.

Maybe I'm blind but he looks about the same to me. Starting to look like Edmond a little more in his old age, but not a totally different person.
Armenian Edmund

If you told me that guy can get off his couch and beat my ass silly, I would laugh at you. Looks are deceiving lol.

Some dominicans and puerto ricans hate being dark skinned. Indians are on another level with that shit as well.
Jamaica has it as well but India is number 1 you're right.

He got a ton of stuff done, bleached skin, etc. But Sammy denied it, made outrageous claims that sleeping with the lights & TV on caused him to get lighter skin. Not 100% sure if it's a big deal in South America to have lighter skin.

Not sure if it's a standard of beauty thing in South America to have lighter skin while the darker skin are considered exotic/low class like it is in Asia.
I think he slowed down on it but for a long time, he was wearing green contact lenses as well.

Yeah, nothing unusual and he's aged well compared to a lot of guys. It probably helps that he retired at 34 and didn't end on a string of 14 KO losses or whatever Bigfoot is on now. Although he did have 37 fights and was KO/TKO'd 7 times (more fighting activity than I remembered). He's kind of like Roger Huerta--had some mental stuff going on and fell from his prime a lot earlier than he should have based on age/wear. Both guys are only 40 now--hard to believe.

Guys ! He has been mentally ill. Leave him alone!

Edit: he did well in ufc

Back