Media Karo Parisyan looks COMPLETELY different Now!!!

Was always a shame he never got another shot at the WW belt after he had to drop out of his booked fight with Hughes for the belt at ufc 56

Posted few hours ago and he looks like a completely different person. Doesn't look bad but looks very different like completely different.

This was him when he was in the UFC:

This is him now:

View attachment 991735 View attachment 991736 View attachment 991737

That thumbnail is misleading because the lighting is making his skin tone look different.

maxresdefault.jpg

This thumbnail was from 2010, so his current day version simply looks like he's gained a little weight and aged 13 years; Karo also had a drug problem back then because of his injury.

You’ve gotta be an old-school MMA fan to know about the beef between Karo Parsinpiyan and Reggie Warren.

He looks different compared to the chiselled jaw line cocky jock I remember but not that out there compared to the average 40 something year old

Hilarious to think how people might dismiss him in an altercation and get dumped on their head still

All these dudes look different a couple of years later and a lot of punches later too.

Looks can definitely be deceiving. I feel sorry for the idiot who decides to fuck with Karo, because of thinking he looks like a guy you can fuck with.

Bet that dude could still launch someone if he got his hips close.

I'm in denial, I refused to believe that's him.

Like 5 years ago, I saw him at the Americana. He as holding hands with a hot chick.

Back