Karolina K: Polish Princess 2.0 - The Road Back Up

She's cute.

That looks like a lot more than 150 000. What a mass of humanity!

Yeah, way more then 150,000...

If you have time check out the second part of some guy giving a speech to the crowd.

Don't Remember specifics, but he started off by saying look at this patriotism, it must get the liberals so angry.

Last edited:
Yeah, way more then 150,000...

If you have time check out the second part of some guy giving a speech to the crowd.

Don't Remember specifics, but he started off by saying look at this patriotism, it must get the liberas so angry.
Amazing. Thanks for posting. I was in Poland in 1989. Tough times for a long time.

I have to be honest guy, KK is by FAR the hottest woman in MMA. JMO, carry on.

Why? Other than Joanna who has she gassed against?

She's gassed in 100 percent of her 5 round fights, which isn't a good stat when going into a hypothetical 5 round fight against a high output fighter with great tdd like KK. Also, I'd argue that Karolinas TDD and grappling is better than Joanna's, so Claudia wouldn't even have as much success in the beginning rounds as she did against Joanna, but that's a whole other argument.

Claudia's style is very taxing and not that great for a 5 rounder.

I'd be scared shitless if KK had to face her in a three rounder, though.

Last edited:
I'm somewhat used to it.
raw

Too bad she's not really young anymore.

She still has a solid 3-4 years before I start to worry about her age affecting her performance, especially in this division where the skill level hasn't hit it's ceiling yet. It's the skill level that needs to improve more than anything else in the women's division, and skill is something KK can continue to improve on despite her age (which really isn't old at all).

She's gassed in 100 percent of her 5 round fights, which isn't a good stat when going into a hypothetical 5 round fight against a high output fighter with great tdd like KK. Also, I'd argue that Karolinas TDD and grappling is better than Joanna's, so Claudia wouldn't even have as much success in the beginning rounds as she did against Joanna, but that's a whole other argument.

Claudia's style is very taxing and not that great for a 5 rounder.

I'd be scared shitless if KK had to face her in a three rounder, though.
Karolinas grappling and clinch work is much weaker than Joanna's. Karolina had no answer for Joanna in the clinch, every time Karolina got Joanna on the fence and try for takedown, she got reversed and stucked in muay thai plum. Joanna even took her down while beeing rocked after that right hand.

For that reason Claudia wouldn't gas against Karolina in 5 rounds fight so hard. She would control her entire fight on the fence or ground.

Also people forgeting that Gadelha has good boxing, she outstriked pure striker Jessica Aguilar. Now mix it up with takedows threat.
I doubt Karolina will accept fight with Claudia.

Last edited:
Karolinas grappling and clinch work is much weaker than Joanna's. Karolina had no answer for Joanna in the clinch, every time Karolina got Joanna on the fence and try for takedown, she got reversed and stucked in muay thai plum. Joanna even took her down while beeing rocked after that right hand.

For that reason Claudia wouldn't gas against Karolina in 5 rounds fight so hard. She would control her entire fight on the fence or ground.

Also people forgeting that Gadelha has good boxing, she outstriked pure striker Jessica Aguilar. Now mix it up with takedows threat.
I doubt Karolina will accept fight with Claudia.

None of what you said addressed my points. A clinch battle is not indicative of who is the better grappler or of who has better tdd--it indicates who has the better clinch.

And did you just call JAG a pure striker?......ummm

None of what you said addressed my points. A clinch battle is not indicative of who is the better grappler or of who has better tdd--it indicates who has the better clinch.

And did you just call JAG a pure striker?......ummm
Actually grappling is big part of the clinch in MMA. It' not Muay Thai where u limited just for plums. Hand work, underhooks and other grappling exchanges is big part of mma, especialy when u get bullied to the fence. And thats what Claudia would try to do.

It's such a shame Jedrzejczyk and Kowalkiewicz are in the same weight class. Each has the skills to take and hold the belt, gotta admit that JJ is better but if she wasn't in the UFC, it would have to be KK. Do you agree?
Did you have to google to get the spelling right or no?
Serious question. If not, mad props

I always thought she reminds me of someone

85a2d2933a0ba8e33d5a4cc72f560d48.jpg

<{katwhu}>
Am i the only one She kinda looks like the president of South Korea ?
No, she is more:
images (1).jpg images.jpg
This un-unseeable comparison automatically lowers her two points on hotness scale

Actually grappling is big part of the clinch in MMA. It' not Muay Thai where u limited just for plums. Hand work, underhooks and other grappling exchanges is big part of mma, especialy when u get bullied to the fence. And thats what Claudia would try to do.

Clinch grappling is a very small aspect of grappling and in no way represents the whole. Rory won some clinch exchanges against Maia, is Rory a better grappler than Maia? No.

Nothing in the KK vs. Joanna fight demonstrated that Joanna's tdd or grappling is better than karolina's. It proved, once again, that Joanna's clinch was better. Basing your opinion about who the better grappler is based off of the very limited grappling in their match would be ignorant in my opinion.

The only way we could guestimate who has the better tdd is to see how each of them does against the same competition, which we haven't seen yet. That is why when I mentioned that I "think" kk has better tdd and grappling than Joanna, I mentioned it as an ancillary point because it's difficult to argue concretely either way.

Kk could very well handle Claudia's takedowns better than Joanna did.

Karolina has shown phenomenal tdd and grappling defense throughout her career. I'm very confident that she would beat Claudia in a five rounder.

You disagree, it's as simple as that.

Last edited:
Back