Media Karolina Kowalkiewicz releases emotional statement after UFC 265 loss

I don't necessarily think she's done. She just showed some pretty bad fight IQ going to the ground with Jessica Penne with like 4 minutes left in the round.

It was a fun fight, and she might get cut but if not I think she might have a few more fun fights left in her.

If she's not done, in your opinion who can she beat? She's on a 5 fight losing streak, and sinc beating Namajunas, which was her high water mark, she's 2-7.

If Karolina thinks she can remain competitive in the regional scene then go for it, if not, ride off into retirement knowing you were one of the best 115 lb fighters for quite some time. War Karolina!!

giphy.gif

Yes, her mentioning she wanted to take off her gloves after the fight to me hints a possible retirement, or maybe an indication that she knows that it's her final bout in the UFC.
I think she wanted to retire to fan fair in the ring, but then thought maybe the ufc would give her another fight. Now she found out they're not going to and regrets that.

Like her personally and think she's cute. But zero fight IQ.
I was bummed out... I don't know what she was thinking going into Jessica's guard there.

Either way, I hope she finds something else that makes her happy as well :)
Karolina is awesome.

She should call PVZ for some tips on how to get rich after UFC. It’s hard to cut a hottie from the roster but it’s time to go. Hill’s too.

Well, the top fighters at bare knuckle right now are grapplers like Ostovich and Paige Van Zandt, and also pro boxers with negative records like Britain Hart. She would be an unstoppable force there being that she is an actual striker :eek:

Well, the top fighters at bare knuckle right now are grapplers like Ostovich and Paige Van Zandt, and also pro boxers with negative records like Britain Hart. She would be an unstoppable force there being that she is an actual striker :eek:

Honestly that's probably the best route for her if she wants to remain competitive. Work on the one discipline, something she already specializes in, and be able to promote herself through other avenues. She could put on a little weight so camp would probably go easier too as she wouldn't struggle to get to 115

Translated:
It wasn't my day, these aren't my years… what next? I don't know ‍♀️ After the fight I wanted to take off my gloves and leave them in the octagon ... but I was not able to do it despite all the pain, effort, sacrifices and tears, the UFC is, has been and will be one of the most beautiful things that has happened to me in my life ❤️ I achieved things that I never dreamed of, met amazing and wonderful people, visited wonderful places and experienced such an amazing adventure that gave me such beautiful emotions that it cannot be described in words ... ❤️

I am grateful for everything that happened to me, even for these painful losses because I know that they will bring something good to my life after all (I just have to wait a bit)
Jessica congratulations once again on a great win and I wholeheartedly wish you good luck in your future career

UFC thanks for everything ❤️ for a wonderful life full of passion, for wonderful emotions and for having been able to experience it all ❤️ thank you all for your support but don't worry, I'm fine and I'll be fine ❤️ #ufc #lovemyjob #thankyou # ufc265 #houston #texas #usa #lodz #poland #kk #kz

-----
Heart goes out to KK. I hope she gets through this tough time. All the best!

She will do ok in bkfc anyway

I hope she has people keeping on eye on her because she seems to be in a dark place mentally for some time now.

Feel for KK. Nice girl, was a title contender and even has a win over the champ. Ever since the Andrade KO she hasn't been the same and been on the wrong sides of some beatings. Maybe a camp switch or she should call it a day. Either way i wish her the best

Ufc should keep her wmma so bad she can still be top 5

Wish her the best of luck in bkfc or wherever she goes next.

Back