Karyn Bryant: "Whispers That DC is Taking a HW Fight"

She's hearing whispers that DC took a HW fight? How about you drop some names... sorry excuse for a journalist. Cuck.

I actually don't think Fedor is shot, I just think he is fighting incredibly dumb. That said, you're an idiot if you think he is going from bumblefuck russia to Las Vegas and getting contracted and approved in 48 hours.

If they was to pull fedor outta nowhere I'd switch hunt to fight dc n let brock vs fedor be the main event!!

Maldonado is the only name I want to see him fight.

Good, rather see him on the card even if it is against some poor fighter.

Black Fedor vs. Actual Fedor?
Yeah, why not ...
Black Fedor takes it.

I wonder if it is a Heavyweight fighter or against a Light Heavyweight fighter AT Heavyweight due to the fact that they would not be able to cut to 205...

Fedor got his head beaten from pillar to post by a blown up 185'er.

DC would wreck him.

I wonder if it is a Heavyweight fighter or against a Light Heavyweight fighter AT Heavyweight due to the fact that they would not be able to cut to 205...
You might be right,

I doubt they pull someone like Derek Lewis or Nelson to fight him.

Maybe BJ Penn? (If not for the suspension that sounds like exactly the type of fight the UFC would book him in)

You might be right,

I doubt they pull someone like Derek Lewis or Nelson to fight him.

Maybe BJ Penn? (If not for the suspension that sounds like exactly the type of fight the UFC would book him in)

HA and you know BJ would be crazy enough to take it

"Daniel, I'm going to go to the death"

Motivated BJ beats Downtrodden Cormier 7 out of 12 times
2igf96h.gif

Fedor is not the beast he used to be, his standing and ground grappling has regressed too much . He is always dangerous though and i'd watch it anyway.

I want to see DC vs black beast just for curiosity

Cormier vs Black Beast Derrick Lewis (after he knocks out Roy tonight!!) . damn I would love to see that

It's more like DC don't want to miss on the massive pay day than anything. Can't blame him for Jones fuk up

If I was DC, I would insist on fighting even if I had to fight Brock. This event is DC's retirement plan. He will make more from this fight than the entirety of his career to date - an easy $2MM+ payday.

Back