Katt Williams about to break the internet again.

Rough ass 3 hour watch. Katt and Joe didn't have good chemistry from the start. Katt came in like some high ass all knowing figure. Getting into the type of content they did would have been better if they sparked up later in the podcast. Joe didn't get Katt to open up about any of the bombshells he let off few weeks earlier with Shannon. Anyone that tuned in to get a second serving from his last podcast got absolutely nothing but conspiracy theories and anecdotal information. The whole podcast the two comedians aren't joking or smiling much. Joe is chasing and trying to add onto Katts wild theories of the world and of existence itself. Few bible stories were slightly interesting but fuck was that rough. Joe should have had someone that was more familiar with Katt to answer the questions we're all looking for. How does Joe not ask anything about Puff Daddy + Meek, Will Smith, Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Cedric, his ongoing comedy tour , all the times he's been wrongfully arrested, etc ?? Hard not to see it as a massive waste of time. When I noticed in the beginning it was a 3-hour long podcast I was thrilled. Turned out not so thrilling
Was it that bad? Looking forward to this but I think I’ll save myself 3hours. Would’ve taken the risk but I remembered the Gilbert Gottfried where they just didnt have any chemistry. So im not going to relive that.

Crazy stuff going on in Hollyweird. Some whistle blowers going to ruin shit for some very influential people.

How was that expected ? Katt set the internet ablaze a month ago. Literally anything could have happened on this podcast. There were no boundaries yet jack shit got accomplished. Joe could have had Kanye as a special guest with Katt. They could have called everyone for all the bitch ass stuff they have done in the past and still ongoing. Would have been the ultimate platform to bring topics to the forefront. They could have burned Hollywood alive with this opportunity. Looks bad on Joe that his interview with Katt went so bad comparing it to the Club Gay gay podcast

What did Katt do a month ago?

It actually has been kind of boring so far. About an hour in.
I couldn't watch the entire thing. It's just two old potheads talking and pretending they're smart..meh...

I couldn't watch the entire thing. It's just two old potheads talking and pretending they're smart..meh...

Yea I'm not going to finish it. People have confirmed the first hour is the whole show and I have no interest in watching Katt pause and look around the room for another 2 hours.

I think the issue is that they're both so short so they feel too comfortable in each others company and nothing interesting happens. It's like Lord of the Rings. In The Shire nothing much happens they just hang around smoking pipeweed, talking shit about outside events they don't really understand and gardening.

The next podcast with Dan Soder and them doing impressions of Katt Williams is 10x funnier than anything I saw in the actual Katt Williams podcast.

Nothing at all gained from a real brother, in the know, willing to talk about hollyweird.

Joe, you really should have done much better for your audience.​

Eh, I'm about to start to the JRE Dan Soder podcast released today, and sad to say I guarantee it'll be a far more fun listen than the Katt ones was.

Katt, imo, came off as just a little dim. Guess they were taking off from laughter this time.

What did Katt do a month ago?
Went on Shannon Sharpes podcast which is a bigger thing than it needs to be but he set several stories potentially straight. Shed light on lots of stuff nobody else may bring forth. He alleges
-Steve Harvey never had a fresh line up and had a wig all along, stole his show from Mark Curry (hanging with Mr cooper), stole all sorts of jokes.
-Cedric stole jokes and isn't a comedian but a low end entertainer since he does everything on a low level and is reason his personal comedy specials can't even be found on Tubi.
- Kevin Hart was implanted to be good since how does someone blow up like that with very little prior experience.
-Rickey Smiley said he was the original "Money" Mike from Friday After next. Katt picks everything apart how it can't be true. Also how Katt took the part out how Terry Crews rapes him in the bathroom into their mini fight.
-Ludacris sold out to get into show biz. Alleges he was given the opportunity to sell out to make 10 plus movies but didn't want to cut his hair or his sideburns/facial hair. Ultimately Ludacris coincidentally gets signed on to do Fast n Furious.
-Tall tale sign of Black males selling out in show biz is ultimately wearing a dress in a film.

There's more stuff but that's all I have off the top of the head. Obviously I have no clue if any of this is legit but it can't be all untrue. Rogan missed out on asking any questions of all of the above.

Went on Shannon Sharpes podcast which is a bigger thing than it needs to be but he set several stories potentially straight. Shed light on lots of stuff nobody else may bring forth. He alleges
-Steve Harvey never had a fresh line up and had a wig all along, stole his show from Mark Curry (hanging with Mr cooper), stole all sorts of jokes.
-Cedric stole jokes and isn't a comedian but a low end entertainer since he does everything on a low level and is reason his personal comedy specials can't even be found on Tubi.
- Kevin Hart was implanted to be good since how does someone blow up like that with very little prior experience.
-Rickey Smiley said he was the original "Money" Mike from Friday After next. Katt picks everything apart how it can't be true. Also how Katt took the part out how Terry Crews rapes him in the bathroom into their mini fight.
-Ludacris sold out to get into show biz. Alleges he was given the opportunity to sell out to make 10 plus movies but didn't want to cut his hair or his sideburns/facial hair. Ultimately Ludacris coincidentally gets signed on to do Fast n Furious.
-Tall tale sign of Black males selling out in show biz is ultimately wearing a dress in a film.

There's more stuff but that's all I have off the top of the head. Obviously I have no clue if any of this is legit but it can't be all untrue. Rogan missed out on asking any questions of all of the above.

Interesting stuff, thanks for the write up!

I never watched Steve Harvey's show but I was a big fan of Hanging with Mr. Cooper when I was younger.

Did he go into any more detail on Kevin Hart? Hart seems like a talented dude to me so I'm not sure what he means by implanted. I don't think you could just grab any old funny guy and have him be one of the biggest comedians in the world without the guy having the talent and experience to do it.

I remember Chapelle talking about them always making black guys wear a dress in movies. Nearly every big name black comedic actor has dawned a dress at some point.

Joe talking about the number of legit comics in the world without realizing that hes not one of them is priceless. He’s the jake paul of comedy

Back