News Kavangh: Conor harassing everyone for Poirier rematch before summer, Dustin on board

Conor has fake retired like 3 times hahahaha

But are you being consistent in that if it was bad when Conor did it it should be bad when Khabib does it?

{<huh}

Lmao Khabib's the one sitting out with his fake retirement instead of fighting. Dude hasn't dropped his belt or left the USADA pool.

Khabib said that he is retired like 30 times , your problem is you're listening to Dana.

No, this is his pride talking.

all fighters have balls; but Conors ego took a big spanking, just like v Nate, and wants an instant doover, just like v Nate.

But whatever, it's cool, so long as it's not for the title
Don't talk rubbish, many fighters avoid other fights after a loss especially when they have their numberm
I hate when people confuse obsessed and/or stubborn idiots with having some balls. Just like people thinking trump has balls
Love or hate Trump (I'm from the UK and could not care less) does it not take balls to rise up and attempt to lead an entire nation? I'd say maybe 1% or less of people would have the confidence and ability to not crack under those types of pressures, I sure as fuck don't have it in me.

In life its natural to avoid something after you fail, so to face that head on shows self confidence and character that a lot of people don't have. I think the reason most people hate on Conor is because he makes them feel insecure. Of course people will cite his old man in the bar punch and apparent free passes to title shots instead.

Khabib said that he is retired like 30 times , your problem is you're listening to Dana.

No, your problem is you're listening to Khabib.

If he were retired he would've dropped out of USADA's testing program. He hasn't. The only reason to stay in it is if you're still wanting to be eligible to fight.

Hence also why Khabib remains champion. He hasn't actually retired, therefore the champion's clause in his contract remains in effect.

No, your problem is you're listening to Khabib.

If he were retired he would've dropped out of USADA's testing program. He hasn't. The only reason to stay in it is if you're still wanting to be eligible to fight.

Hence also why Khabib remains champion. He hasn't actually retired, therefore the champion's clause in his contract remains in effect.
Again , your problem is you're listening to Dana.

Khabib explains why is he still in the USADA testing program. :)

He said he’d fight for five more years. Besides Man just got a new contract. He ain’t going anywhere
If he makes several million on the rematch then they start offering him his normal 150K/150K he might not think it's worth it.

I'm not a McGregor fan but still, i wouldn't underestimate McGregor in a rematch. I don't think either man will get a KO/TKO if they fight a 3rd time. I honestly think Conor will edge out a close decision.

Conor can't decision Poirier over 5 rnds. His gas tank won't hold up. He barely managed a majority decision vs Nate, and that was back when he still had the fire and belief that he was the best in the world. Kill or be killed.

Reactions: 7th
Is that enough time for conor to get over his boxing and learn mma?

That’s his new reported base pay. He also made PPV points for the Conor fight but we don’t know how much that is
base pay varies by fight based on negotiations of the contract.

I hate when people confuse obsessed and/or stubborn idiots with having some balls. Just like people thinking trump has balls

Watch your lip how you talk about Trump there boy. Man is a hero for fighting the globalists and he clearly was robed in the recent election.

base pay varies by fight based on negotiations of the contract.

They don’t renegotiate every fight. They set a base pay for a number of fights. And there are usually increases written in for consecutive wins. And it’s doesn’t go down

Getting ktfo twice in 6 months will not do favourable things for Conors stock. At least he knows he’ll have one more giant payday with the Diaz trilogy.

They don’t renegotiate every fight. They set a base pay for a number of fights. And there are usually increases written in for consecutive wins. And it’s doesn’t go down
They absolutely do negotiate for every huge fight. They are independent contractors their contract means nothing.

I see McG going all out like he did for Diaz 2 and actually beating Poirier.

Chandler needs at least 2 more fights for a title shot. Oliviera has put the work in, in the ufc. Let him have a shot and go from there. You shouldn't be having title shots after beating one guy in your ufc debut no matter who you are imo.

TWO......................................... you can not be serious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back