Kelvin Gastelum Turned Down A Fight With Yoel Romero

Kelvin is gonna be ready in like 10 years when Romero is about 60. He likes them old.

kelvin ducks guys in their prime hes tryna beat some old dudes en route to a title shot.

Big Kelvin fan and I’m baffled by this, you just got your ass whipped by Weidman man, one of those fights that says get your ass back to WW. Now you KO Bisping a 2 weeks after he was concussed and choked out cold, you want a title fight? Wtf is going on

Yeah . He must’ve seen that lyoto wasn’t retiring and is holding out for that. It sucks, I actually like kelvin

was thinking maybe bisping could fight lyoto but wouldnt be surprised to see kelvin fight him too. yeah I like kelvin too, really talented fighter, and he won me a shitload of money vs bisping

Why not? It is his fault. He supposedly wanted to fight anyone any time. He wanted Whittaker the man who just beat romero.

BRTky.jpg

Surprised to hear that. I don’t think kelvin matches up too poorly with Yoel. but I guess being 40, he’s a little young for kelvin
I had to read that twice. Once I got it, I genuinely chuckled. Thank you, good sir.

I fucking hate Kawa, he's such a fucking tool.

It's a tool thing to write because there is no context behind it. How are we supposed to know what UFC this is at? What is going on in Kevin's life on the date that the proposed date is set at. People just assumed these fighters are robots and have to take any fight offered in any part of the planet.

So says Romero's manager. Sucks, that fight would have been awesome.

You think he would have taken that fight after Weidman destroyed him?

He's much better to just keep calling whittaker out and fight him after he dusts Rockhold.

Also I would have easily believed this if it was ANYONE other then frickin Malki "father of the lie" Kawa saying it.

Malki is stirring the pot of a brew we have no context to. Other than knowing a fight was turned down. Theres renogtiation processes that happen too. Who knows, maybe Kelvins management is trying to get more money because kelvin just fought the former champ on short notice and decimated him. There are other factors of turning down fights other than just fear, and I know my previous theory is just as viable as pulling fear out of the air, but doesn't make either of them true. Malki loves spinning shit with the media to make his fighters look great. Let's wait. It can still happen.

Whittaker is the GOAT for fighting Yoel. Everybody else is ducking him (maybe except cockhold)

Back