Kevin Lee doesn't lift weights

Apparently his roids have long lasting effects. Total crap

Imagine a cock of enormous girth...

1471443550.mcsaurus_foghorn_leghorn_for_mgroenke47.jpg

is that really what he said he does?

I do 40-50 push ups, 100-200 sit ups, 50 squats, and like 5km running 3-4 days a week and I have a fatter Shogun body composition

What’s your diet like? You can do all that but if consume more calories than you burn, you are not gonna lose weight.

He lifts people in training........He workout each day(Its his fucking job)......He had been lifting weights/working out since he was young..........I don't see why you people act like it's impossible lol.

Anybody who has ever lifted, knows that when you stop, you keep muscle mass if you had it for a long time(sure u lose some, but you don't go to the size you were before you stopped lifting)............He stopped lifting in college, but keeps on training...I don't see whats unbelievable of him keeping his gains.

Is he natty? IDK but you don't need to lift to get that type of physique, specially not a pro athlete.

Yep. Muscle memory.

Poor Walker, look at his son

He probably does lots of plyo and body weight exercises, grapples constantly and maintains a clean diet. GSP has also stated that he doesn’t lift weights.

I don’t lift weights at all and I have biceps and abs like sage northcutt. Only excersise I get is surfing

Genetics. i could take you to some playgrounds in LA where all guys do is sling dope, drink 40s and play basketball all day at the park and look like Olympic athletes. They'd probably be in NBA if they finished high-school and had discipline/grades.

Fair enough. But to be fair to him, things are easy to doubt. For example you say in one thought MPD is not a thing and then in another most people who claim it don't have it. Implication being some people who do claim it do have it, making it a thing.

It just takes one crack in the building for you to question the foundation. And I think that's what you're doing with him.

I do think there is a lot to be skeptical of, once you compile all those claims together though. Not the sleep, I've heard that many times amongst hyper successful people.
No, I said some people who claim to have MPD/DID might have blackouts and mistake them for DID, and the rest are lying. This wouldn’t actually make DID a thing.

His ex-wife said she woke up with him holding a knife to her throat and threatening to kill her, then a moment later he asked her if she was OK and didn’t remember the knife threat. That’s not a blackout - in blackouts you act normal, you just don’t remember. I think Walker is lying and disturbed, but not DID disturbed.

He lifts human beings instead. TS is an idiot.

It's part genetics, part special supplement usage. No way would any of these examples people are showing look the way they do natty without weight training.

he said he doesn’t lift at all? It’s possible to do resistance training without actually training bodybuilding style. He’s probably lifting a little, but doing body weight work, gymnastics style training, calisthenics, plyometric work, TRX suspension type training...all that doesn’t require “weights”

Also, people that do kettlebell training don’t look at that as “lifting”

Hershel Walker didn't lift weights either. He did insane amounts of body weight exercises and only ate one meal a day. True genetic freak.
herschel-walker-celebrates-his-tko-victory-over-scott-carson-at-the-picture-id114576009
Anybody who knows nutrition knows this is bullshit. Unless his "one meal a day" consisted of 5000-6000 calories of high quality protein and carbs, he couldn't maintain that size with his training regimen.

gymnasts don't lift weights either and they have the best physiques in the world

He's not lifting free weights but he is lifting body weight and other peoples weight in grappling and that's more functional strength training, He already has enough muscle adding more muscle would only hurt him at 155 so it's more conditioning and functional strength that he works on which is smart and efficient.
This and this again. Instead of just lifting iron, using gravity and your own weight by doing exercises that build strength AND endurance.

Do you want an arm that can lift 300 lb's 10 times or one that can do 1000's of push ups. Because both are going to look strong as hell, but one is going to be 1000 times more useful.

It's funny how people think you need to lift to have a good physique and athletic ability. Some of the worst athletes I know lift a lot of weight. I'd still fuck them up in a fight.

Anybody who knows nutrition knows this is bullshit. Unless his "one meal a day" consisted of 5000-6000 calories of high quality protein and carbs, he couldn't maintain that size with his training regimen.
Ok... I had abs like that and a powerhouse 220 lb body when I was 17. Now that was 30 years ago in a small Northern Ontario town. There were no gyms. No internet. So I just sort of guessed as to what I could do to work out. I had 140 lbs of weight to lift. So I threw that around in as many ways as I could. Then did like 500 push ups, 500 sit ups, and a couple other things. Now here is the other part that don't match up. I also limited my calorie intake to next to nothing. I was eating like someone from Jenny Craig. Now this is all 100% true. So I have to think what a lot of people think they know, is not always how it is.

Just last night, (won't go into the story) but my wife tried to a push up but failed. I said told you. So she said you are getting old too. So I dropped and did 10 one armed push ups without hesitation.

Back