Kevin Lee - "F*** being humble"

Good for him! Get yourself more hate, the cockiness and dancing already made the loss satisfying, why not add some more

pYYBQp.gif

Get some cardio, homie.

<Kpop775>

Not accepting a loss in this fashion is a good way to NEVER get to the title.

They are cage fighters who gives a shit? Humble isnt entertaining, especially today when there are so many different forms of entertainment competing for viewers.

I still fw Kevin, he is a funny dude I hope he stays around the LW scene.

Preach

tumblr_o37t9jdQhZ1sxouzno1_500.gif

Your Grace

Lol huh? Nothing he said had anything to do with being humble.

Nobody respects a race baiting crying victim.

Go see the rest of the world and you will see real racism.

North America is way ahead of the game when it comes to racism believe it or not.

Serious question, when was the last time Woodley actually even mentioned race or even acknowledged he is black?

Because I think it’s just you weirdos doing that.

welcome to the internet message boards, where bitter trolls find ways to bring up incidents from your past and never let it go, even though in real life, you've moved on and are trying to grow.

Nobody respects a race baiting crying victim.

Go see the rest of the world and you will see real racism.

North America is way ahead of the game when it comes to racism believe it or not.

Terrible post

"Our racism isn't even that bad stop complaining"

I understand why some things Kevin says rub people the wrong way, but you should be able to have some empathy and understand where he's coming from.

Also it's pretty silly for Khabib to talk about being humble. Khabib talks plenty of shit and acts cocky as well. He tried to flying stomp a dude over some beef he already won against his boy.

Both of them are probably actually good dudes outside of the drama from what it seems, even if they both have some weird ass opinions on some things.

Fair play to him, I dont get the obsession people have with wanting "humble" fighters. If everyone was like GSP we wouldnt have drama to talk about and shitty press conferences lol I feel its usually the insecure people who want fighters to be humble

And some were asking why this dude pisses off a lot of people...

He was born in 1992 and raised in Detroit. I'd like to see him explain how he beat racism. Since the system has been rigged in his favor since before he was born. He was given preference in academic admissions and employers are forced to give him preference for jobs, simply because of his ethnicity. The government and law enforcement of that city has been controlled at every level by blacks for his entire life.

Last edited:
Back