Kevin lee vs dilon danis accepted

I hope lee dumps him on his head and knocks him the fuck out. Nothing serious, just a good old fashion slam to the trapped arm.

Who's going to put up $100k for this to happen? It wouldn't do 23 buys on PPV.

Lee is gonna have to sell half of Motown to get that cash.

Don't think it's that certain. Danis' record isn't that great though he has a lot of talent, he does go for subs pretty hard and it makes him lose matches more often than not. Won only 3 out of 12 matches in 2017.
<mma4>touché.

Danis wins this pretty easily.

nailed it. lee called his bluff. but somehow i just dont believe it will happen.

Lee called Danis' bluff? Danis is the one who told Lee to put up or shut up live and on camera after Lee said he submitted him lol.

Hilarious that some people think Lee would beat Danis in a submission only grappling contest...
<36>

You're an idiot in pure no gi jiu jitsu danis is light years ahead of that wrestler
You claim I'm the idiot? Fuck you. Danis ain't shit. Just a loudmouth with gay dick riding Conor fans. Wait and watch your man crush prove all of our points. I can care less for kevin Lee, but he's far more proven than conors boyfriend.

Ordinarily I’d agree with this, but this stems from Kevin saying he got the better of Dilon in a pure grappling session so Danis gets a pass.
Not only does he get a pass, but its the only way it could happen, both men are contracted with different organisations so challenging Lee to a fight would be a pussy move since everyone know it couldnt happen.

This is feasible, let's see who bails out now, I doubt it'll be Danis.

Its on and now danis and lee noone can back out at this point kevin lee responded to 100k bjj sub win only match to danis responding "SAY WHEN" after danis heard lee saying he revearsed triangle choked him out while they rolled together. Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

This is the same Dillon Danis who claimed on the mma hour that Scott Coker put together the welterweight tournament to decide who would face him afterwards. The same Dillon Danis who claimed he was the highest paid fighter on the roster even prior to fighting his first fight in bellator. His interviews are cringe as fuck, lee, please shut this mother fucker up.

You claim I'm the idiot? Fuck you. Danis ain't shit. Just a loudmouth with gay dick riding Conor fans. Wait and watch your man crush prove all of our points. I can care less for kevin Lee, but he's far more proven than conors boyfriend.
You're too stupid to even understand why what you're saying is stupid, stupid.

Its on and now danis and lee noone can back out at this point kevin lee responded to 100k bjj sub win only match to danis responding "SAY WHEN" after danis heard lee saying he revearsed triangle choked him out while they rolled together. Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

danis saying where means nothing.

Lol at called danis bluff. Dillon competes at the highest level of grappling. Hes not afraid to grapple kevin and hes also not afraid to lose to him. Danis has way better bjj and decent wrestling but kevin is a stud wrestler and has decent bjj. It would be a interesting match up or a really boring one where kevin just controls and holds danis the whole time. Either way id watch.

It is interesting that Danis isn't particularly denying Lee's claim, but rather he seems to be calling for double or nothing with his '100k live sub-only' challenge.

You'd think he'd immediately call bullshit on Lee if he wasn't being honest about their roll(s).

If true Danis is lucky there won't be strikes. Lee would maul Danis into a bloody pulp if there were

You're too stupid to even understand why what you're saying is stupid, stupid.
Nice come back genius. I dont think danis can win. I know exactly what it is i am saying. It wasnt meant to hurt your feelings, bitch.

This is hilarious. You actually don't know who Danis is and his grappling credentials but you're sure he's going to lose because you hate Conor and they're friends.

Back