Keyboard Jockey Attempts Two AR-15 Builds

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Maybe I'll pay attention next time you're linking up a deal. That comparison gets my attention.

With DVOR you can return anything anyway if you don't like it, providing you don't mind getting credit to the site to use on something else vs cash back.

With DVOR you can return anything anyway if you don't like it, providing you don't mind getting credit to the site to use on something else vs cash back.

Ha! I'm too lazy to send shit back. Still got an extra barrel shroud for the Kriss I don't need due to being sent a gun that wasn't as described. Was thinking of having a design cut into it to remove some weight. But it's the new version and I really like the old version so I'm not terribly motivated.

Sold my PDW brace and have an sba3 coming, also a radian safety and a PWS end plate and ratcheting nut. Pics to come later this week.

SbA3 , PWS end plate and castle nut and also radian talon insatlled. Good stuff. It's like 11-12oz lighter. Handles alot better.

I want a ferro concepts slingster but can't find the black ones in stock anywhere.

BEgEG5r

BEgEG5r

Love that thing

Last edited:
Got a ferro concepts slingster and really like it. I'll get to really play with it Saturday.

Also swapped the foregrip for a BCM kag and think lI likeit better.

I'm suddenly interested in a 9mm build. Might just buy the upper.

Recently swapped out my 16" barrel for a 7.5" on my AR9 . . . added a Kaw Valley comp and an SBA 3 brace. Sucker looks sweet.

I'll try to remember to post some pictures.

Recently swapped out my 16" barrel for a 7.5" on my AR9 . . . added a Kaw Valley comp and an SBA 3 brace. Sucker looks sweet.

I'll try to remember to post some pictures.

Can't do AR pistols here so I don't get to capitalize on this brace business. :mad:

Can't do AR pistols here so I don't get to capitalize on this brace business. :mad:

I never really got the appeal of an AR pistol . . . until I built one. And them promptly bought 4 SBA3 braces. Sold one and ended up using the other 3. :)

I never really got the appeal of an AR pistol . . . until I built one. And them promptly bought 4 SBA3 braces. Sold one and ended up using the other 3. :)

Aren't the braces a little short for shouldering though?

300 Blackout on top and AR9 on bottom

Attachments

• IMG_1787.jpg
    IMG_1787.jpg
    440.6 KB · Views: 5
Back