Media Khabib’s scale moved up

Is the weigh-in official shady?

• Total voters
Might be easy to do... but it leaves a trace. Its something tangible to get caught....

Some dude mishandling a scale isnt really provable is it?

Its a giant risk to take
People are getting robbed filling up their cars and you are talking about "traces" and "giant risks"? lol... They simply don't care, as long as they can control.

This is Mafia, my friend. That's why Khabib and others can fight being above the normal weight. That scale moving was pure bullshit.

He was consistent with all that weighed in

Not sure why commissions just dont use digital scales...there most accurate and can not be corrupted...

Would end all this towel gate dumb shit

because that would be bad for business
UFC is a business

It moved for a few other guys as well.
Just be glad the fight is on, you pussies. It's not like Khabib is in there looking like 205 Cannonier or something.

anyone have the ruleset from any AC on why they use a healthometer beam scale over any 500 x .1 wrestling scale? i swear i've seen one used but perhaps conflating that they have them in the back to prepare with, idk.

The bar is not locked when he steps on like it was for khabib. Bar will move up no matter what when you step on a bar scale if it isnt locked
wtf ur talking about, they are both on the scale, legit the same thing happened, stop speaking chinese, and admit it already ...

People are getting robbed filling up their cars and you are talking about "traces" and "giant risks"? lol... They simply don't care, as long as they can control.

This is Mafia, my friend. That's why Khabib and others can fight being above the normal weight. That scale moving was pure bullshit.
The gas station isnt held accountable like a comission or the UFC would.

It wouldnt be national news. Thats why "giant risk"

But i agree with the second part of your post 100%

I shouldn't be surprised by this shit anymore but man all this shit gets old after every single Khabib fight. Every day it's a different excuse, a different conspiracy, a different complaint. And it's never based on facts. I do not understand how you guys have the energy to put into all this bullshit

Most of these fatties on sherdog don't exercise, eat too much, and don't have hobbies to take their time and energy so they have all the time and willpower they need to scrutinize bullshit like this.

wtf ur talking about, they are both on the scale, legit the same thing happened, stop speaking chinese, and admit it already ...
Not same thing at all watch the commissioners left hand with khabib, he has to clear the bar lock mechanism

BTW fighters weight themselves on digital scales before coming in front of the media, khabib came first, he already knew he was on weight.
Khabib looked extremely worried before stepping on the scale and also very relieved when they said he made weight.

Where are all the Khabib fans bashing Conor for cheating? Oh wait it no longer matters when their hero is the dirty cheater.
Conor would never ever miss weight even if his life depended on it because he is too much of a man.

Shame on ariel for trying to promote this bullshit.
He always does stuff like that to fighters then acts shocked when they get mad at him and never want to talk to him again lol

Back