Khabib advice to female fighters:

Its funny how all it takes is one person in a position of popularity/power to say something and its okay for everyone to let their inner doucheiness out. Just like the trumpets, now its okay to be racist etc. Such simple simple minds.

The sad part is you probably do get the point but yet choose to go this route instead of having a dialog. Human beings have a long way to go.

278d30bdba8e7d12cb10972a55b7e469.jpg

Completely agree, they care about their wellbeing. Women are biologically fragile and shouldn’t be anywhere near a full contact sport with the same rules as men.

Gotta love Khabib for triggering SJW soyboys, keep them coming.

Soyboys? Did we hit a time warp to last april?

Within her home not the ring... Meaning talking back to her partner.

I know you probably can't read a map, but Dagestan is not Saudi Arabia. Women are not stoned or beaten to death for talking back.

Not to mention, you may want to check how common domestic abuse is in certain Western nations.

Haha having heart, seeking the truth and having respect is looked at as a weakness. Its a strength you tiny brained imbecile. Ha. I do agree some take it too far but come on, those guys just stated the obvious truth and are nothing near white knights.

I know you probably can't read a map, but Dagestan is not Saudi Arabia. Women are not stoned or beaten to death for talking back.

Not to mention, you may want to check how common domestic abuse is in certain Western nations.
I was being a bit of an ass, so I retract my statement. Let's be honest though Khabib was being an ass himself with what he said and shows the level of views they still have within the culture.

Last edited:
Can't stand the guy or his misogyny.

Look at those replies in the first page, no wonder those converts who go to jihad always are social-outcasts who can't get laid.

If you feel respect and equality towards women would make you feel castrated then you have cave man brain.

Its funny how all it takes is one person in a position of popularity/power to say something and its okay for everyone to let their inner doucheiness out. Just like the trumpets, now its okay to be racist etc. Such simple simple minds.

This is a sad thread.

That was actually pretty slick

Just for the record I don't agree with Khabib here and happen to like WMMA, but I still find what he said hilarious :D

Haha having heart, seeking the truth and having respect is looked at as a weakness. Its a strength you tiny brained imbecile. Ha. I do agree some take it too far but come on, those guys just stated the obvious truth and are nothing near white knights.

images

Lmao. Anyway, Khabib is a backward cunt, Conor got that one right.
Conor, the same man who cheats on his wife with Vegas whores.

yes, absolutely the man to call Khabib out on his "bckward" attitude towards women. LMAO

Don't SJW's love Islam and by extension Sharia Law? If anyone doesn't applaud this response they are evidently bigots.

Muslim says it...different culture
Southern White Christian says the same thing...racist, bigot, worse than Hitler

Back