Khabib and Alex Emelianenko

I thought the whole reason he never signed with the UFC was because he had Hepatitus C and no US athletic commission would allow him to fight.

He's my favorite fighter from PRIDE he would've been UFC champ if he'd get a chance
That is curable now

Aleks is a crazy lookin' bastard.

Scary man... a bad man.

His chick (I think) looks nice though.

Aleks is a crazy lookin' bastard.

Scary man... a bad man.

His chick (I think) looks nice though.

First: Boxing and a revolver, weapons of a gentleman.
Second: Age don't have power over me, I'm like Benjamin Button, the older I am the younger.
Third: It's his wife. Text: With time you start to get used to constantly being filmed by a hidden camera.
They got married when he was in prison, guess she likes bad dudes.

Third: It's his wife. Text: With time you start to get used to constantly being filmed by a hidden camera. They got married when he was in prison, guess she likes bad dudes.

He got himself a beautiful woman for being such a mean, ugly looking guy...and also for being a convicted sexual assaulter (a rapist basically).

He got himself a beautiful woman for being such a mean, ugly looking guy...and also for being a convicted sexual assaulter (a rapist basically).

Heart wants what it wants ;)
Some chicks like these kind of brutish looking bad boy biker looking types.

One of his "master classes". Popular way for Russian fighters to make some extra cash on the side. For instance Khabib's father charges at least 3000$ for a hour class and many MMA gyms all over Russia invite him to teach a couple of classes.

Just imagine what Khabib may charge :).

In soviet Russia streets are tougher than prison..

Alex in prison...

crop1_alekse_bread.jpg

Alex free...

mixed-martial-artist-aleksander-emelianenko-of-russia-seen-during-a-picture-id894516278

Back