Khabib and Tony staredown, Khabib kicks Tony's belt.

Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the show God damn pussy. Khabib was being respectful until Tony started talking shit it is what it is. Love both guys.
come on mate. humble my ass.

lol fuk off you salty cunt. Give me evidence of GSP's religion, culture, ethnicity, father, people, country and wife being disrespected by UFC's biggest degenerate. I'LL WAIT. You people can talk all the shit you want but face the consequences in the real world of getting your chicken jaw snapped like a man instead of crying about your freedom of speech and expression.
"You people"? What the fuck are you talking about? I know exactly what type of person you are, you are a Muslim or Arab or something else similar. You try to make this something like black vs white or Muslim vs Christians or whatever and that's why you say "you people" meaning either white or Christian, but you know nothing of where I come from or what ethnicity I am. btw, GSP has had to deal with a lot of asshats like Conor in his career. Ever heard of Josh Koscheck, Nick Diaz, Bisping, etc?

Wonderboy had to deal with both Woodley's racist trash talk and Masvidal's trash talk yet kept it classy.

Tony is not to truthful. He says he doesn’t worry about khabib skills, but he will spare for first time in 3 years?!?? Khabib at least admits truth that he worries about his opponents skill, and tries to beat it. Again khabib was calm and cool until Tony said “ khabib has never had a street fight” which the opposite is true tony probably never had street fight

Please MMA Gods allow this fight to happen this time for real and don't take it away from us, we need to see this fight once and for all, please!!!

tenor.gif

"You people"? What the fuck are you talking about? I know exactly what type of person you are, you are a Muslim or Arab or something else similar. You try to make this something like black vs white or Muslim vs Christians or whatever and that's why you say "you people" meaning either white or Christian, but you know nothing of where I come from or what ethnicity I am. btw, GSP has had to deal with a lot of asshats like Conor in his career. Ever heard of Josh Koscheck, Nick Diaz, Bisping, etc?

Wonderboy had to deal with both Woodley's racist trash talk and Masvidal's trash talk yet kept it classy.

Still waiting for examples of the terrible things GSP had to deal with...

Woodley's racist trash talk WTF. You want a black man to remain under your thumb, I bet a proud unapologetic black man like Mayweather makes you mad, especially when him and a unapologetic Muslim in Khabib battered that Irish degenerate back to back!

Tony sounds like a fucking moron. The Hitman shit, bringing a baseball...bonafide douchebag.

Love his fights tho.

Tony said he’s a hitman

he looks like The valet attendant at T.G.I. Friday’s
That parking attendant job is to supplement his income because fighting only once a year on the undercard against has been fighters cant pay all the bills. Haha

Lmao tony. Always such weird scheningans with him. Khabib punting the belt off the stage was magick lmao

Dana is like seeing the gloves and the belt on the floor like omg pls khabib win.

I cant see Khabib winning this.
His only chance is to wrestlefuck. Not sure about his ground n pound efficiency against that crazy and entertaining psychopath.

My personal most anticipated fight in years!
Can't wait to finally see this one!!!

Still waiting for examples of the terrible things GSP had to deal with...

Woodley's racist trash talk WTF. You want a black man to remain under your thumb, I bet a proud unapologetic black man like Mayweather makes you mad, especially when him and a unapologetic Muslim in Khabib battered that Irish degenerate back to back!
Not really, I'm not the one making it about colour or religion. You are the one saying shit like "you people". What "people" am I? Do you know that? I bet you believe I am a Conor fan also right? I know you are a Muslim Arab most likely. You think I am against Muslims or black people or something else. When in reality you have no idea of where I come from or what my Ethnicity is.

btw. What Khabib "endured" in this press conference wasn't even bad lol. What were you watching? GSP had to go through much more annoying trash talk vs Koscheck, Diaz and Bisping. I have nothing against what he did to Conor, Conor deserved it. But do you really see GSP, Maia, Wonderboy, Mighty Mouse doing something like Khabib did here? Admit that if you go around calling yourself humble, that doing this isn't exactly what a humble man does. Even if you are "trash-talked" and have to endure a little banter like Khabib had to do here kicking the belt isn't exactly what a humble man does. Watch GSPs press conferences his era was filled with a bunch of asshats even more than it is today.

Tony is not to truthful. He says he doesn’t worry about khabib skills, but he will spare for first time in 3 years?!?? Khabib at least admits truth that he worries about his opponents skill, and tries to beat it. Again khabib was calm and cool until Tony said “ khabib has never had a street fight” which the opposite is true tony probably never had street fight

Word.

lol fuk off you salty cunt. Give me evidence of GSP's religion, culture, ethnicity, father, people, country and wife being disrespected by UFC's biggest degenerate. I'LL WAIT. You people can talk all the shit you want but face the consequences in the real world of getting your chicken jaw snapped like a man instead of crying about your freedom of speech and expression.
Imagine being this emotional.

One of those belts is real, the other looks like a fucking plastic toy.

Or this unhinged.

How can Khabib just disrespect the UFC like that?

Shame.

Jesus! GTFO already with that sissie shit.... this a fight between two bad asses for fuck sake, what that hell do you expect?? kisses and shit like that??

Why the fuck Tony put that belt on the ground ?

Yeah, that didn't go the way he hoped.

Very stupid move to put his belt on the ground and demand Khabib to do the same, as if their belts are equal.

And to Muslims, putting cherished objects on the ground is something they don't do. They view it as disrespectful.

Dumb move, Tony. Not only did Khabib not comply, he kicked Tony's belt making him look like a bitch and his belt irrelevant.

Back