Khabib assaults Artem, but stays on the card?

He was surrounded by a gang of thugs, prevented from leaving, grabbed, threatened and then slapped. It's about as clear cut as can be. Funny how yesterday the joke was Artem was shitting himself and today it's all, Artem wasn't scared. He was comfortable facing down 20 dudes.
This

why didnt he confront bib n his group outside of bus instead?connor n his group injured at least 2 people n scared the shit out of few more who had nothing to do with bib.dat little kunt has lost his mind

they were on the bus when they all arrived I would ''assume''. I don't know the actual answer, and yes it's unfortunate about chisea, and the uff staff member. shit happens in the heat of the moment. he didn't lose his mind, he was fired up and his friends were with him, also fired up. things happen.

I don't know about USA but in Canada the threat of assault is assault. No harm has to be done. But it's more a law for women and emasculated males as snitching because of a minor altercation that didn't involve violence, violates the man code.

its fuking crazy no matter how u look at it.i wouldnt have any problem with them waiting for bibs group n confront them but not this way.connor has huge drug problem or something.i understand being fired up and all but u dont act like this n hurt other people.plus i have a feeling this is not going to end here with bib artem n connor.those guys from dagestan can be brutal in revenge n might sik it in future.i hope it doesnt happen

A union member at my work filed a grievance against a manager over the manager tapping him on the shoulder for a job well done, maybe not assault no, but these days you can’t even snap a girls bra at work without getting in trouble

ill have to take your word for it i dont usually bother with foreplay

Union members, taps and shit, bra snaps? you people are freaks rofl, how about dont smack other people while surrounding them, threatening them ?

Artem got removed from his fight and ability to make money because he was what? Walking next to Conor? yet i dont know what Conors actions being brought up here... Artem didnt do anything.... Makes no sense

just bumping this since now Dana has confirmed that Conor only did this because Khabib assaulted Artem(conors very close friend), most people look at Artem as a bad fighter and therefor they dont care about his issues, but this guy is someones friend, and it just happened that its Conor's close friend, i dont justify what he did, but at some point Khabib also has to take some responsibility, im a little shocked more people arent asking about this.

i love some of these people

COME ON BRO it was just "slightly" or "small slap" rofl... Its like saying cmon bro, i only pressed the trigger 1 time but my buddy did it 20 times so clearly im a good guy here.

Or it was just slightly rape, she passed out after few minutes, lawl, enough with the excuses folks, assault is assault.

Some of these people are the biggest hypocrites and probably are perusing a career in politics to use their only skills in life.
Kid, stop it. Really.

Sorry but are you comparing a slight tap on the side of Artem's face (honestly the weakest "slap" I've ever seen) to hurling shit onto a bus which cut people open and broke someones hand?
chalk it up to mcgregor fan logic

Back