Khabib has 2 maybe 3 impressive wins

How has he never lost a round if he arguably lost the fight against Tibau?? The guy is still a paper champ with 0 defenses, so “God-Tier resume” if he retired now? Stop.
He's only lost rounds in the eyes of those who think he lost rounds to Tibau, judges scored it 30-27 all to Khabib and I've seen that fight 8 or 9 times, Tibau didn't win anything. Khabib was the aggressor, landed more shots and controlled Tibau against the cage for long periods of time. Tibau basically landed 3 or 4 shots and Rogan somehow spun it into 3 dominant rounds, it was ridiculous. Some of the worst commentary in UFC history. Tibau was just too cautious, and while the punch stats might look close, the bulk of Tibau's shots came while he was on his side pressed against the cage, and those were in no way comparable to the punches Khabib landed from top position.

Bump

I was correct.....

Barboza has ZERO Takedown defense....Kevin Lee mauls him, to prove me right yet again....dumb haters.

80% defense against crap wrestlers doesn’t mean crap.

Bump

I was correct.....

Barboza has ZERO Takedown defense....Kevin Lee mauls him, to prove me right yet again....dumb haters.

80% defense against crap wrestlers doesn’t mean crap.

Kevin Lee is also a very good wrestler and has taken down everyone he's fought. According to your logic you either have ZERO or Aldo-like TDD, which is stupid

Even if that was true. Being 26 - 0, LW champ, and 3 impressive wins that even detractors think are impressive. That's not too bad at all.

Why is everyone so high on this dude? 2 good wins again RDA and MJ and maybe maybe Barboza. I hardly call that a great win because Barboza has zero TDD and ground game.

I’m not convinced on this guy at all.

Also Khabibs striking is laughable...his top control is devastating though I will give him that, but I’m not on this hype train at all.

Barboza has great TDD
Conor has two good wins aldo and Alvarez.

Barboza has great TDD
Conor has two good wins aldo and Alvarez.
Ok now there is a hype train.

When i heard khabib and lee was fighting barboza, don't tell me you didn't picture an immediate takedown fest.

Back