Media Khabib has a offer on the table to fight Floyd for $100 million

Go in the ring with GGG or prime Tyson. You'll see if boxing is just a "match".

That's not what I meant. What I meant was that in a real fight, Khabib would literally kill Floyd with his bare hands maybe under 1 minute

Love you, Khabib, but I'd be hard - pressed to watch that fight without cringing!

Khabib has to take Floyd down 3 times in the first round for fun.
Make him worry about the takedown. :)
In the second round fake a takedown with an overhand right.
He might as well right? Screw the warnings from the ref. it's about prestige :D.
Like how the nuthuggers were suggesting Conor should feint kicks to make Floyd hesitant? Lmfao why don't you morons ever learn.

Like how the nuthuggers were suggesting Conor should feint kicks to make Floyd hesitant? Lmfao why don't you morons ever learn.

I like how you don't have a sense of humor. For a moron like you it's impossible to learn. Some people are just born retarded.

Khabib can't even fucking box. What is the point of this side-show?

Classy and loyal response from Khabib.

If I’m him, I take this fight in a heart beat. Does he have any chance we to make it competitive? No, obviously not. However, I’m all for fighters due to how short their careers are, taking all the money opportunities they can.

Khabib's stand up is only a weapon with the threat of his takedown. This would not be a good fight.

But I also would not blame him at all for taking a fight worth 100 million. He has fought the best of the best and taken the top contenders as Champion.

Side note, if he loses against Justin, that boxing match has to be off the table I assume.

I like how you don't have a sense of humor. For a moron like you it's impossible to learn. Some people are just born retarded.
LMFAO so your excuse is that you were trying to be funny?<45><45><45><45> I guess the nuthuggers who repeated the same shit when Conor fought Floyd just happened to have the same weird sense of humor as you.

LMFAO so your excuse is that you were trying to be funny?<45><45><45><45> I guess the nuthuggers who repeated the same shit when Conor fought Floyd just happened to have the same weird sense of humor as you.

I have no excuses.

What's your excuse for being an idiot?

In case it hasn’t been said enough: 99% of things Ali says are lies

I have no excuses.

What's your excuse for being an idiot?
You're legit triggered over me basically calling you stupid for agreeing with a moron who said Khabib should try to take Floyd down if they fought and that the same shit was already said in the past with another fight, that's what I meant in my first post when I said you morons never learn, you're fucking slow.

Put yourself in Khabibs shoes are you taking it?

Jesus Christ khabob, stop following everything Connie does. Create your own path. Plus Khabob striking is one of the worst in the division, would get tore apart by Floyd.

Put yourself in Khabibs shoes are you taking it?

No he doesn't. Conor at least had some kind of boxing in his background. 100% bullshit. There's no actual contract or offer to fight Mayweather, just con men throwing out feelers to try and get an "in" with him.

Khabib doesn't even claim that there's any kind of actual offer. Just people trying to get their foot in the door.

I don't believe it, certainly not for 100 million. I don't think people will pay to watch that spectacle - I mean Khabib isn't even a striker, nobody from either MMA or boxing would have interest in that. With Conor it was a bit of a different story - he uses boxing primarily to win his fights.

This is worth being interesting for Khabib haters and for Khabib fans. But I wouldn't bet in this particular case<45>

Back