Khabib Hates Conors Potty Mouth, wants to be a Good role model for Youngsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit are there a lot of sour losers itt.

He’s trying to set a good example in interviews and when he’s in the cage.

But yea just keep hating. It fits you nicely.

Haha yes I must admit I only read the op. This shit escalated quickly. I understand the analogy though. But I guess boxing is perceived as less savage than mma.
I def agree. Boxing is def a sport. Funny my professor and I were discussing this in class recently.

Could very well be the case. I'm just sharing my view on it. Combat sports is no area for kids. My opinion.
Lol, as much as I share your opinion, who do you think makes up the majority of Conor’s 10 million twitter followers?

Khabib is right.

The people posting in this thread probably have no morals and an obscure view of right and wrong. Capitalism is such a filthy disgusting religion. Your religion is basically to attain as much wealth and pleasure as possible at all costs. Disgusting people and you are so proud of it.

You have no knowledge of whats good for a women. You let your women walk around like whores and control you and cheat on you. The western morals these days is the morals of satan. wake up you degenerate immoral fools.

The people posting in this thread probably have no morals and an obscure view of right and wrong. Capitalism is such a filthy disgusting religion. Your religion is basically to attain as much wealth and pleasure as possible at all costs. Disgusting people and you are so proud of it.

You have no knowledge of whats good for a women. You let your women walk around like whores and control you and cheat on you. The western morals these days is the morals of satan. wake up you degenerate immoral fools.

How did that communism work out?

Wants to be a good role model ? By doing what, enslaving women and killing gays? Nothing says good role model like killing infidels and stoning adulterers as well.

who says that khabib is the type of guy? your islamophobic personality? but being homophobic is bad right?

i can understand this because the blowjob on conor wants to swallow his cum like a bitch.

A good role model who basically enslaves women.

{<jordan}

A member of a death cult that treats women like cattle hypocritically prize fighting in front of gamblers and drunkards, while taking money and "gifts" from corrupt Chechen oligarchs.

Great role model.
If you dont control women they control you.

Wants to be a good role model ? By doing what, enslaving women and killing gays? Nothing says good role model like killing infidels and stoning adulterers as well.
Are you jewish?

Fucking pillar of the community right here. Stoning raped women and killing infidels is the way to go!
Islam only justifies killing aggressors who attack you first, its self defense (quran 2:190)

Stoning is not justified in the quran, only in the bible.

Conor got one thing right, for all his stoicism, Khabib really is a “mad backwards cunt”.

Its funny how you say he is backwards for saying we should be good, but its considered forward to be a capitalistic greedy person who will do whatever it takes to get on top, this imo is more animalistic and the true backwards mentality.

Yeah, teaching kids to support dictators. Khabib is a piece of trash.
Yeah he always teaches people that. How about you judge a man for his character. Also dictator? Who cares? whats this big idea that dictators are a bad thing. So long as the people of the country support them its better to have a dictator than fake rigged elections of corrupt politicians like they do in every westernized country. How old are you people?
Let me get this right... no,never mind only on sherdog would a bunch of crybabies blindly follow a dude who would literally behead them for what they do on a day to day bases lmao

Be honest how many of you are stone wall athiests who mock all religion or how many of you are jews?

If you guys had a true sense of morality youd see that he truly means what he is saying. And has a good heart. But only a good hearted person can sense a good heart. Most of you are likely arrogant people.

Press conference has had a big impact on khabib mentally. He talking like a furby now.

If you dont control women they control you.

Are you jewish?

Islam only justifies killing aggressors who attack you first, its self defense (quran 2:190)

Stoning is not justified in the quran, only in the bible.

Its funny how you say he is backwards for saying we should be good, but its considered forward to be a capitalistic greedy person who will do whatever it takes to get on top, this imo is more animalistic and the true backwards mentality.

Yeah he always teaches people that. How about you judge a man for his character. Also dictator? Who cares? whats this big idea that dictators are a bad thing. So long as the people of the country support them its better to have a dictator than fake rigged elections of corrupt politicians like they do in every westernized country. How old are you people?

Be honest how many of you are stone wall athiests who mock all religion or how many of you are jews?

If you guys had a true sense of morality youd see that he truly means what he is saying. And has a good heart. But only a good hearted person can sense a good heart. Most of you are likely arrogant people.
cant speak for the others but I am a lhp magician who deeply studies black magick

Khabib has a point even if he has his own morality issues. Khabib isn't excatly a role model, but Conor is a lunatic with Tourette's syndrome.

I saw no fishing rods there

metaphor
ˈmɛtəfə,ˈmɛtəfɔː/
noun
  1. a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
    "when we speak of gene maps and gene mapping, we use a cartographic metaphor"
    synonyms: figure of speech, figurative expression, image, trope, allegory, parable, analogy, comparison, symbol, emblem, word painting, word picture;
    literaryconceit
    • a thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else.
      "the amounts of money being lost by the company were enough to make it a metaphor for an industry that was teetering"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back