More divisions
More titles
Far more fights
Taken more risks
Still world champion in his 40s
Only man to be world champ in 4 separate decades
Beat more large fighters and smashed more folk

Manny is much greater imo

If Conor beats dustin and Tony and then maybe beats a Chandler he ranks above khabib. If he somehow fights and beats an Usman or a GSP he definitely does.

Gjeez..... stfu already and accept that khabib is the best ever.

He's already the GOAT or atleast top 3 behind GSP and Silva.

Why would facing a man who's lost 4 times, got beaten to a bloody pulp multiple times , and is on a 0-1 losing streak (as opposed to Khabib"@ 29-0 win streak) matter?

Tony's win streak didn't really have any impressive names. Just about everyone here, Conor haters included, know he'd get chopped up by Conor, Dustin, etc.

You can fellate his grappling all you want, but we've seen him get dominated on the ground by Kevin Lee, with a staph infection. With Khabib's high level mastery of judo, jiu-jitsu, and other ground fighting martial arts, Tony has never really stood a chance. And it's not as if Tony's a high level striker either. His style points have given him a reputation beyond his actual skill level.

Tony is another guy that matches up poorly against him. He needs to hang around until someone comes along that does to prove he is the GOAT.

Manny is much greater

More divisions
More titles
Far more fights
Taken more risks
Still world champion in his 40s
Only man to be world champ in 4 separate decades
Beat more large fighters and smashed more folk

Manny is much greater imo
He also has some bad losses, which Floyd doesn’t. Floyd beat bigger men aswell.
Pac is also a steroid cheat which goes against him too

He also has some bad losses, which Floyd doesn’t. Floyd beat bigger men aswell.
Pac is also a steroid cheat which goes against him too

Never caught with steroids, floyd was caught using iv and failed 3 A samples

So he has bad losses and floyd has none?

By that reason you must have khabib way ahead of conor? Lol

Reactions: Kb7
You need to pick up a dictionary and look up the word nemesis and what it means. Just plain idiotic.

The guy that took a decade off of Fergs lifespan got choked unconscious. Ferg has no business in the ring with Khabib.

Exactly, why not? Nothing is proven.

Khabib's record is like if GSP quit after defeating Hughes and Serra...

Instead he went on a streak and defeated Fitch, Penn, Alves, Hardy, Koscheck, Shields, Condit, Diaz, Hendricks, Bisping.

Khabib fought 3 good guys in the UFC (whole career).. <45>

LW is stacked, a dominant champion in his prime can't just quit and call himself goat lol.

tumblr_olyqq7Xuok1rofocqo1_500.gifv
He cleaned out the division. If you think he only fought 3 good guys then you are clearly a hater and salty as f***. It could be you are a Conor fanboy, tbh I don’t really care. I respect GSP and rate him highly so I actually don’t want to criticise the guy just to prove a point to someone with a clear negative agenda. What I will say is that you could take any fighter and start to pick at negative things, but when all’s said and done who are you? Some random poster on an Internet forum. Khabib is a retired former world champ who is the best LW ever. Something you can deny as long as you want but the vast majority who don’t have blatant agendas will agree.

He did need to fight and beat Tony. I agree and Khabib said it himself he needed to defeat Tony to be the best. Sucks it never happened.

With that said even if he did beat Tony he would NOT and SHOULD NOT be ranked above GSP, Jones, Anderson and Fedor. All four of these champions accomplished more and during their reigns of terror they ALL possessed the same aura of Invincibility Khabib has right now. Jones, GSP and Anderson defended their UFC titles at least 6 more times than Khabib.

Khabib is HANDS DOWN the best LW Eva, but he needs to do more to surpass the champs I mentioned.

He cleaned out the division. If you think he only fought 3 good guys then you are clearly a hater and salty as f***. It could be you are a Conor fanboy, tbh I don’t really care. I respect GSP and rate him highly so I actually don’t want to criticise the guy just to prove a point to someone with a clear negative agenda. What I will say is that you could take any fighter and start to pick at negative things, but when all’s said and done who are you? Some random poster on an Internet forum. Khabib is a retired former world champ who is the best LW ever. Something you can deny as long as you want but the vast majority who don’t have blatant agendas will agree.
I'm no hater, if i was Kabib i would do the same thing and retire. He has plenty of money. I just don't think he's goat like he claims. But that's my opinion. You'll see after everything settles, give it couple of months and everyone will still call GSP, Fedor and Jones in goat contention..

If he stuck around for another 2-3 years he easily could have been.

Far from goat, quitting in your prime after only 3 defenses, while you have row or crazy good lightweights that are waiting in line doesn't make him goat.

He also has to rematch McGregor, how many great trilogies we had in UFC?

Imagine if Faber never gave rematch to Cruz, or Hughes never giving rematch to GSP, or Maynard never giving rematch to Edgar... not to mention Randy giving rematch to Chuck.
Imagine if McGregor never have Aldo a rematch? Wait a second....

Jones represents unseen dominance.

Not Khabib.

Khabib has had maybe 7 total fights against high level competition. He has a great record but let's not get carried away.

Guys like Jones and GSP fought and dominated at the highest level for a lot longer. That's not to say Khabib couldn't reach them eventually but as of now, no.

Jones represents PED corruption in the UFC

Back