Khabib-McGregor negotiations under way

It doesnt matter what Khabib says or wants lmao

Team Khabib can put out all the PR they want to make people think he's in control. Khabib is NOT and has no say in any of this.

It's all about what Conor wants. Conor is the A-side. Conor is dictating everything

My source is a mid-level UFC businessman. What is yours?

My source is a mid-level UFC businessman. What is yours?
Lmao yeah sure.

Keep pretending to yourself

Khabib's PR has obviously worked on you

Khabib has no say in any of this

As if the 300k PPV fighter Khabib who no one knows about has any say/leverage over Conor...lmao delusional ...people only know Khabib as that guy who Conor wants to fight

It's what ever Comor wants

And it's Conor right now dictating

What the fuck are you talking about? If McGregor wants the fight he gets it, simple. Who the fuck is Khabib, some dude from Dagestan that most of the world never heard of, he like the rest of them will do exactly what they are told and if McGregor tells Dana he wants that fight Khabib will be told he is fighting and if he refuses he gets stripped. Khabib isn't an earner, he doesn't ear the UFC much if any money.
Im not " fucking talking about" needle moving or financing issues the UFC is struggling about since Mcjesus took maternity leave. If Conor can't settle out of court all charges he faces he cannot be licensed to fight in Russia or the US. He will face significant Visa issues which stalls the entire fucking division again. The September time frame also conflicts with Ramadan for Khabib which he doesn't fight . Anything past that his interest is Tony Ferguson.
He wants a fight in July he will get it.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this is the case. It would also lend major credence to the theory that this whole bus attack was nothing more than a publicity stunt gone wrong.

Fought Chad on less than two weeks notice when he should have been fighting Aldo for the title? No balls eh?

Nate on 11 days notice when the second consecutive champ pulled out of a fight with him? No balls?

How about immediate rematch when he losf humiliatingly? No balls?

Fighting Alvarez after? No balls? One of the goat boxers in a boxing match? No balls

Like I said, lost cause

Chad was hunting and not in fight shape.

Nate was partying in Cabo.

Alvarez is the weakest 155 champ in the modern era, CANor got the title shot with 0 wins against any of the killers at 155

Mayweather was 40 and hadn't trained in 2 years lol. Conor was expected to lose by everyone but his nuthuggers. Taking a fight everyone knows you'll lose for a big paycheck isn't balls. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Cocainor is a marketing gimmick.

Alvarez is the weakest 155 champ in the modern era, CANor got the title shot with 0 wins against any of the killers at 155

Mayweather was 40 and hadn't trained in 2 years lol. Conor was expected to lose by everyone but his nuthuggers. Taking a fight everyone knows you'll lose for a big paycheck isn't balls. He had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

This is the kind of guy who has excuses for everything. I've had employees like you. They never last.

Sadly the only people giving Conor credit for lasting 10 rds are other professional fighters. Casuals were expecting him to win and all the haters like to point out Floyd being 40 and convinced themselves that Floyd went easy on Mcgregor when in reality he was being more aggressive than usual and appeared to be trying to finish Mcgregor early. They say he didn't fight defensively because he didn't respect Mcgregor while at the same time they say if he was serious he could have taken Mcgregor out in rd1.

How was he going to finish him in rd 1 by fighting defensively lol. Mcgregor was doing great when he was the one moving forward, if Mayweather fought defensively it would have went the distance.

Haha, I love how it went From: "Conor will crush Floyd with one shot and break his little head"
To: "Conor fought valiantly and survived 10 rounds against the best boxer in the world"

You Conor nuthuggers were going to find a victory in this fight no matter what happened. Of course, when reality set it and everyone realized Floyd was toying with Conor the entire time (hence a TOTAL of 28 punches thrown in the first THREE rounds), Conor fans had to resort to trying to justify why their lord and savior couldn't land the knockout blow he was so confidently guaranteeing to the entire world.

No big deal though, keep telling yourself he is the greatest.

So changing from one of the greatest strikers to one of the greatest wrestlers in the division's history with virtually no notice when you can lose your title shot... no risk?!

Then knocking them both out consecutively is a marketing gimmick?

I'd address the rest of your post but I think I can rest my case here

Lost cause

This is the kind of guy who has excuses for everything. I've had employees like you. They never last.
Which part is untrue?

Conor fights when he has nothing to lose. When he has something to lose, he sits out, doesn't defend, snorts coke and wilds out, etc..

So changing from one of the greatest strikers to one of the greatest wrestlers in the division's history with virtually no notice when you can lose your title shot... no risk?!

Then knocking them both out consecutively is a marketing gimmick?

I'd address the rest of your post but I think I can rest my case here

Lost cause

I like how you didn't address the fight readiness of Nate and Chad.

Haha, I love how it went From: "Conor will crush Floyd with one shot and break his little head"
To: "Conor fought valiantly and survived 10 rounds against the best boxer in the world"

You Conor nuthuggers were going to find a victory in this fight no matter what happened. Of course, when reality set it and everyone realized Floyd was toying with Conor the entire time (hence a TOTAL of 28 punches thrown in the first THREE rounds), Conor fans had to resort to trying to justify why their lord and savior couldn't land the knockout blow he was so confidently guaranteeing to the entire world.

No big deal though, keep telling yourself he is the greatest.

Lol at pretending an 0-0 boxer fighting the best boxer of this generation and lasting 7 rounds (if you want to get rid of 3 of them) is still something to be ashamed of

Im not " fucking talking about" needle moving or financing issues the UFC is struggling about since Mcjesus took maternity leave. If Conor can't settle out of court all charges he faces he cannot be licensed to fight in Russia or the US. He will face significant Visa issues which stalls the entire fucking division again. The September time frame also conflicts with Ramadan for Khabib which he doesn't fight . Anything past that his interest is Tony Ferguson.
He wants a fight in July he will get it.

The UFC is far from struggling.

I like how you don’t address that Chad and Nate were the highest ranked fighters in their divisions who stepped up.

Was that before or after Conor said no to Edgar?

Also, who.else was offered? Conor wanted Nate, he saw it as an easy fight.

Which part is untrue?

Conor fights when he has nothing to lose. When he has something to lose, he sits out, doesn't defend, snorts coke and wilds out, etc..
He has more to lose by taking fights on short notice, just like every other fighter. Losing to Mendes would have been a great set back for his career. Not only did he fight Mendes on short notice, he fought him with a torn ACL.

Was that before or after Conor said no to Edgar?

Also, who.else was offered? Conor wanted Nate, he saw it as an easy fight.
Said no to Edgar? You're so full of shit that you actually have begun to believe your own silly narrative. Sad.

Back