Khabib Nurmagomedov: "Pettis is like a kitty"

What's another word for kitty?

Is he implying that Pettis is a .. ?

I find it so hilarious how salty he is and how he is acting like he is a victim of the UFC.

Nah, bro. You got hurt.

If you aren't active, don't expect to be able to hold up the champ until you get healed up enough to fight.

Khabib is talking an awful lot of shit for a fighter thats currently rehabbing an injury.

I wasn't completely sold on Khabib as the top contends, regardless of his win over current title congener RDA. Healy, Tavares and Trujilo

Not the shit talking I expeted.
It's just him mostly ripping on Dos Anjos is getting the shot before him, seems like he wants the whole division to be put on hold until he's healthy.

It's funny that he would say that bearing in mind the fact that Pettis is one of the most legit finishers in the UFC and this dude is literally the exact opposite.

Cant wait until he loses a fight or two and is cut so he can get back control then do nothing with it in M-1 forever.

Khabib is saaaaalty. You were injured, and in your absence RDA put on an epic streak. He will need to take another fight.

if i was khabib and saw RDA fight i would be mad too, khabib should roll him.

Not sure how you can finish Cowboy, Bendo and Gil in a row and be called a "kitty" He also pretty much did it in less time than it takes Khabib to hug out a decision.

Khabib hugging Pettis to a decision would be horrible for the LW division.

Pettis is the most exciting champ the UFC has... RDA is exciting too... matter of fact pretty much all the top LW's are more exciting than Khabib. He should stfu, get healthy, and try to entertain me more with his fighting style, rather than running his mouth.

I'll say this.

If the fight happens anytime after February, the idea of Pettis ducking Khabib doens't seem so farfetched.

Back