Khabib Nurmagomedov: "Pettis is like a kitty"

Khabib needs to shut up already. I'm a big fan of his, but his constant bashing of Pettis is becoming boring.

He doesn't quite have the same charisma as Conor. He may have to actually fight and win a few more fights before a shot at the belt.

It is really too bad Khabib can't finish his fights. Then he wouldn't have to resort to this annoying childish bullshit to get his shot (which apparently he does, since a guy he beat is getting a shot before him).

He has actual fighting skills and does pose a legit threat to Pettis, but this whole shit talking drama bullshit is corny.

what a crybaby.im kind of ashamed of being from the same nationality with him.we dont complain.now i just want pettis to kick his head off.he needs some brain injury to shut up i guess.

what a crybaby.im kind of ashamed of being from the same nationality with him.we dont complain.now i just want pettis to kick his head off.he needs some brain injury to shut up i guess.

Bet that Pettis will do that to Khabib complaining or not. Khabib is weak af, he has nothing on the current champ Anthony Pettis. I don't understand how people can't see how dominant Pettis is about to be.

You don't think RDA's quality wins ,post Khabib fight, give more credit to Khabib and how easily he beat RDA?

Barboza isn't anywhere near deserving of fighting Khabib. He's entertaining as hell but is struggling to put a good streak together, even looking past the fact that several of his recent wins he got significantly beat up and the fights he did dominate were against who Raefello Oliviera? Lucas Martins?

Khabib deserves a #1 contender fight against Cowboy/Jury winner at minimum. IMO he deserves title shot over RDA or Cowboy/Jury.

No its doesnt. He may have beaten RDA

Should he really be talking shit, especially after calling Pettis fragile etc and now it's him that's sidelined

Can he fight in ~3-4 months? No? Then he can stfu.

The champ doesn't wait for the challenger.

Can he fight in ~3-4 months? No? Then he can stfu.

The champ doesn't wait for the challenger.

This.

Pettis/RDA first, then if Cerrone beats Jury Khabib/Cerrone for the next title shot. Cerrone deserves a title shot before Khabib imo, so instead of arguing about it, how about they fight to see who really deserves it.

Khabib said April and Pettis said yes. If Pettis fights Rafael in Alpril or May, that's ducking.

If he fights him in 2 months, then Khabib in May or June, fine.

Khabib said April, if Pettis fights Rafael in Alpril or May, that's ducking.

So...it's ducking when Pettis would rather fight the guy that's been active this year and has looked phenomenal over the guy that's been injured and can't fight soon anyway?

...okay.

Khabib said April, if Pettis fights Rafael in Alpril or May, that's ducking.

Pettis/RDA in March, Cerrone/Khabib in April or May then Pettis/RDA vs Cerrone/Khabib for July 4th.

Back