Khabib Nurmagomedov Refuses to Do PSA to Reduce Sentence

He and some fans try to paint him as a picture of a humble warrior like Fedor... he’s no Fedor.

Goddamnit.

Watching Khabib do an anti-bullying commercial would've been hilarious.

He and some fans try to paint him as a picture of a humble warrior like Fedor... he’s no Fedor.
He's definitely more gangster than Fedor, but he was raised in wartorn Dagestan not Stary Oskal.

Both are men of principle though.

They just have different values.

index.jpg

Well now it's been sanctioned that he gets off for Ramadan without that being the reason. What does he care? All works out for him (other than the fine). It's not really out of character for him to fight once a year so nothing changes.

Strip him for sitting out for a year uninjured.

UFC should strip him. He got himself suspended and wants to wait until November while being healthy.

He's basically the Muslim version of Conor McGregor.

Khabib sticks up to the bullys mcgregor and his team but yet khabib is made out to be the bully if anyone should've had to do the anti bullying stuff it should've been mcgregor
Truth. Not to mention he was bullied by the UFC, Dana white, and the fans the entire time

i get his point.. but for him to become such a "popular superstar" he should be distributing his wealth of knowledge to others. id respect him WAY more if he refused it and after 9 months, when its over, did the PSA anyway. now that would be boss

Truth. Not to mention he was bullied by the UFC, Dana white, and the fans the entire time
no. not truth. why add to violence? whats with this revenge nonsense when trying to promote a fight. thats done in a cage. be a professional. why diminish the sport?

Good.

Fuck giving in to them.

They got their money.

He has his morals.

Chat shit, get banged.

The LW KING

no. not truth. why add to violence? whats with this revenge nonsense when trying to promote a fight. thats done in a cage. be a professional. why diminish the sport?
Sure, but as far as who was the bully in this case it was clearly conor, his team, Dana, and the fans. Khabib did stick up to his bully, to say he needs to do an anti bullying PSA is completely outrageous!

Per Khabib, “[The NSAC] said to take part in a social campaign… the state of Nevada is a place where they allow drugs, prostitution and gambling...Let them work on themselves [and their own behavior]. There were fighters who didn’t fight for two years and didn’t have their belts taken for a year and a half. I’m ready to fight, they were the ones who banned me.”

Cliffs: Khabib states he will take full 9 month suspension instead of doing PSA for State of Nevada (which would reduce his sentence to 6 month suspension.

Full Article: https://www.mmamania.com/2019/2/2/1...-them-work-on-themselves-ufc-229-mcgregor-mma

Here's Khabib's anti-bullying PSA:
View attachment 518985

I thought Khabib was on his humanitarian tour? Wouldn't that be a good example for the kids to show them that he made a mistake? That a PROFESSIONAL fighter doesn't attack people at an organized sporting event like some kind of backwoods retard. That's not how life works that you just physically assault people who you disagree with especially in professional sports. Interesting all his "gangster" activity Khabib continues to perpetuate that everyone on Sherdog ready to blow him for does nothing but push off fighting dates and adding bogus bullshit parameters on how he will fight next time. Almost like he will quit the UFC before he fights again which wouldn't surprise me at this point.

Sure, but as far as who was the bully in this case it was clearly conor, his team, Dana, and the fans. Khabib did stick up to his bully, to say he needs to do an anti bullying PSA is completely outrageous!
i also wrote in another post, i think he shouldnt accept the PSA.. wait out the nine months, then do a PSA just to stick it them. thats what a boss does.
khabib is a lot more emotional than i thought. he was able to use it extremely well during the conor match. i find that very honorable and virtuous. but his actions afterwards were not necessary.

I’ve always found Khabib fake and never really liked him, but now he’s just becoming annoying. All of this would have been avoided if he didn’t jump the cage. Don’t blame the corrupt government officials, blame Khabib.

I’ve always found Khabib fake and never really liked him, but now he’s just becoming annoying. All of this would have been avoided if he didn’t jump the cage. Don’t blame the corrupt government officials, blame Khabib.
i liked him up until that moment. he showed such dedication and to do that was lame. i didnt even mind the altercation with nate or lobov (as much).. a man should defend himself when threatened. but he should be able to separate business and personal life

Those crooks fined him half a million dollars.

Fuck NSAC right in the rathole from whence they came. I hope they burn to ash.

That's sort of to be expected when you rush into a crowd to attack bystanders and cause a riot.

Back