Khabib Nurmagomedov tweeted this to Conor lol

Your butthurt levels are epic.

giphy.gif

Please, continue.
<Dany07>

if ronda can cut 20 lbs in a day im sure conor can cut 15-25 in 5 dyas..
Yeah and he can also fainted on that attempt. So, I'm not sure that's a healthy way to go to war against Khabib type of caliber fighter in a championship fight.

As much as I dislike Connor and his antics I don’t blame him for not taking this fight on short notice. Going into a fight with no training camp is a deathwish. Some people can do it successfully but it’s generally not a good idea.

I DO Blame him for not having defended by now however. I really do wish he’d do more fighting and less tweeting.

I like how Conor is the bad guy here and not the guy who ruined the fight in the first place.

The fact is he said "Stay Ready" but wasn't ready. He said he'd fight against 145 Edgar, but is nowhere to be seen when he'd have to step in against 155 Khabib for his title.

Nuthuggers have a REALLY hard time accepting McGregor is ducking <36>
The fact is he said "stay ready" and was ready, but UFC didn't offer him the fight. Having a hard time holding all of this in your tiny mind at once?

Its obvious UFC can't let Conor take a fight on 6 days notice as there is little benefit in it. Its the equivalent of spending hundreds of millions on a movie but never advertise it and just release it on netflix. You need months to sell a Conor fight to maximize profits, that is just the way it is.

I thought Khabib didn't care about Conor

<{ohyeah}>
Conor just deserves to be called out right now for it. Especially after he offered aldo the worse case scenario that he obviously didn't take and all conor die hards went off on aldo. Poetic.justice in the most amazing way. Conor got played

Y’all just don’t get how good Conor is at gettin to you guys...all you haters are just as bad as his nuthuggers just waiting and commenting on his every last tweet and post... he’s got y’all wrapped around him you don’t even know lol

no. you don't understand the difference between "hating" & "recognizing".

next, it tells a LOT about someone who takes it as a personal attack whenever someone criticizes their favorite MMArtist.

But i thought he didn't care about Conor and was gonna make him get in line

As soon as there is an opening he's begging it

{<jordan}
Calling a man out on running his mouth is begging? You're reaching bud.

The fact is he said "stay ready" and was ready, but UFC didn't offer him the fight. Having a hard time holding all of this in your tiny mind at once?

Dana said he wouldn't be able to make weight. How exactly does that mean he was ready?

And again, he said publicly he wanted to fight Edgar even after he was turned down, so why isn't he doing that with Khabib? He's literally resorted to making dick jokes instead.

Back