Khabib threatens to Leave UFC if they fire his friend

Leaving to Bellator (or another promotion) undefeated and the champion after destroying the UFC's most prized possession equals destroying his own career? More like a big FU and a slap in the face to the UFC and Conor...
He's not going to be fighting in Bellator. He'd be breaking his contract, and Bellator isn't going to enable that.

and take those millions of dollar I don't want them for Allah (DM hey Dana I do want the millions. smesh)

He was looking right at him and advancing towards him to strike! What video were you watching. It can't be a sucker punch when the person getting punched is advancing towards you and shouting aggressively, it was self defence. You are blinded by your hatred of Connor.

You're talking about some other incident. The first punch was thrown by Conor at Abubakar, while Abubakar was trying to climb out of the octagon and wasn't looking at Conor, nor going at him. That's what sparked Abubakar, Zubaira and that red shirt cheapshotting pussy to confront Conor.

Meh. Dana should let him go.

Fucking with the UFC didn't work out well for Randy, or Nate, or anyone else. Khabib has a contract and a couple million...he can retire on that for sure, but it's not like he's going to get to fight anywhere else.

And there are enough short attention fans out there that he'll start to lose mystique the longer he's out of the game, and there are credible holes in his game that can be used to puncture the myth of his awesomeness. Not to mention if he leaves, it just sets up more legitimate drama for a return and a rematch.

Those are just rude things to say, not really racist. Just rude (and thus offensive). He has the right to be rude.
So Khabib's culture doesn't allow freedom of speech. That's known... but the place where the statements were made (America) does. He can rant all he wants about how he doesn't like it, but the one thing that holds no water is to say that Conor wasn't *allowed* to say them.

Stop thinking in legal terms for a bit. As a man, wont you stand up for yourself if you're insulted ? I doubt you get arrested for insulting someone in Dagestan, but you'll get in a fight for sure. If you get bullied you should fight, or you're a coward.

Khabib's finances will change for the worse if he retires, the UFC would easily keep on trucking without him. He is really not in a position to make these kinds of demands. A pretty toothless threat really

https://twitter.com/TeamKhabib?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

khabib_nurmagomedovI would like to address @ufc
Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugovhas nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers

----------
He always has his boy's back. This shows this is about pride and honor to him

CWTP-pHUAAAROQh.jpg

Absolutely fantastic move by Khabib. Loyalty and brotherhood are things that actually matter in life.

He is on the top of the MMA world but didn't hesitate for a second to risk his own position to stand up for his brother.

Khabib is the man. Friends and family before money and fame. Fuck the UFC I hope he retires.

Khabib's finances will change for the worse if he retires, the UFC would easily keep on trucking without him. He is really not in a position to make these kinds of demands. A pretty toothless threat really

You should read it again. He told the UFC they can keep his purse and choke on it.

Khabib doesn't spend his money like a fucking moron. In addition, he's now being back by the man Putin himself (some say he's actually the richest man in the world).

UFC is a circus! What a joke! honestly, what are they doing with this sport I truly love!
<FutbolThink><Prem974><Prem973>

WHAT.A.BOSS.
His statement makes me want to convert to Islam too just so I can be his brother. DAYUM!

Hope this isn't true cause I like khabib and I dislike conor. This would be the perfect excuse for mctapper

And very bad for the sport.

We already lost some many great fighters in the roids war...

... like why the fuck they cannot contact Yoel? this would be the 1st man I'd ask how to do it right.

You should read it again. He told the UFC they can keep his purse and choke on it.

Khabib doesn't spend his money like a fucking moron. In addition, he's now being back by the man Putin himself (some say he's actually the richest man in the world).

Backed to do what? Exist? Even if they break his contract who is he going to fight?

I really can't imagine anyone in UFC management losing sleep over such a threat, it's not like he props up thet division, he is totally replaceable

giphy.gif

The Irish whore can learn a thing or two from this alpha.

Back