Khabib would tool Colby around

Some of the best strikers in the UFC have not managed to even leave a mark on Khabib's face. Really doubt Colby would do anything different lol. He has great technique and high volume, but his striking accuracy isn't very good and even when he does land, they're not powerful shots. On the feet, defensively speaking I'd say Khabib is better.

<{cruzshake}> <36>

This is such a big exaggeration to the point where it's delusional. Could Colby take Khabib down? Of course he could, the problem is what he does when it gets there. Overall he's just a significantly weaker grappler than Khabib, that's why it's a bad match-up for him. Wrestling-wise I'd say they're pretty even, in the open Colby's better, against the cage Khabib's better.

The only aspect of Colby that makes Colby/Khabib interesting is the fact that Colby has a great gas-tank for 5 rounds, but offensively he would be very limited against Khabib. I think he'd just lose a competitive decision or get caught in a sub.
I want you to name for me right now one single dominant and great wrestler that Khabib has ever defeated? What’s his name? Woodley Is an excellent wrestler a former welterweight champion with multiple title defenses. Colby just absolutely obliterated him.

You have more faith in kebab than he has in himself. He clearly doesn't think he can deal with 170ers because he keeps boiling down to 155 every leap year to beat on someone who has been fighting top contenders consistently (barring mystic tap) . Kebab has missed weight multiple times and his bigger badder superior model stepped up a weight division in a few weeks notice and ko'd a true 186er stiff. kebab could only dream of being khamzat is. Khamzat has fought more times in 60 days than kebab has in 2. I heard they had a degastani cousin swap the night Ferguson lost (after something like 4 straight weight cuts) because kebab got saved from his second loss.

I want you to name for me right now one single dominant and great wrestler that Khabib has ever defeated? What’s his name?
Tibau.
Woodley Is an excellent wrestler a former welterweight champion with multiple title defenses. Colby just absolutely obliterated him.
{<huh}

Woodley is a striker with a wrestling background who's vulnerable to constant pressure and high volume. Two things Colby's known for. It doesn't really take a fucking genius to know Colby was gonna beat him here lol. Khabib/Colby is not the same fight at all.

Colby Would beat the crap out of Khabib on the feet. Badly. Take him down pretty much whenever the fuck he wants to. And annihilate him. Why do you think Khabib cuts so much weight? He’s already been hospitalized once. He wants nothing to do with the welterweight division.
Colby barely 47-48 Rda lol

Get outta here with your shitty takes lol

Khabib is fighting in the best division ever and guys in their prime. Not old fucks like colby

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Tibau.

{<huh}

Woodley is a striker with a wrestling background who's vulnerable to constant pressure and high volume. Two things Colby's known for. It doesn't really take a fucking genius to know Colby was gonna beat him here lol. Khabib/Colby is not the same fight at all.
It’s not the same matchup, but Colby is the larger wrestler with better striking, he’s stronger, and he’s going to get that take down over and over and over again. There’s a reason why your man wants nothing to do with welterweight. He’s dieting down to the point of hospitalization. He doesn’t wanna fight guys like Colby He wants nothing to do with them.

Point me to a post in this thread where I said Khabib would bully WW's.. you're making nonsense up on the spot.

I disagree with your assertion that Khabib would have nothing for Colby.. it would be a incredibly competitive fight and I would maybe even give Covington the edge.

In regards to him going to hospital, you clearly failed to read any of my post.. Khabib's entire issue was absolutely dog shit diet and nutrition.. since he made the change, he's had no issues making weight.

Most of my posts are nuthugging Khabib..? I haven't been posting much in the Heavies for weeks, so that's another load of nonsense.

My point was that what Khabib does to guys at LW isn't going to work against the top guys at WW. And yes I read your posts. Khabib cuts a fair amount of weight and is a very big LW. There is a reason he cuts that much weight. Frankly I'm still amazed you brought up the RDA fight. Also, claiming most of my posts are about the UFC is about as much of a "load of nonsense".

Khabib Has to be the bully in all of his fights. Forward pressure, grappling, get the take down, top control. He’s not doing that against a large great wrestling welterweight in Colby, that has cardio for years. Not happening.
Khabib wouldnt be standing there like a stunned mullet stalled against the cage like that ...thats what wouldnt be happening, nor would this piss weak ' cancelling out of each others skills' rubbish like in the Usman fight

Colby barely 47-48 Rda lol

Get outta here with your shitty takes lol

Khabib is fighting in the best division ever and guys in their prime. Not old fucks like colby

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

View attachment 799898
The best division ever? Where do you come up with this bullshit? Are you reading off Cue cards?

Colby Would beat the crap out of Khabib on the feet. Badly. Take him down pretty much whenever the fuck he wants to. And annihilate him. Why do you think Khabib cuts so much weight? He’s already been hospitalized once. He wants nothing to do with the welterweight division.

I know your a conor nutmuncher but you usually a better and more level headed poster than this is just a flat dumb post. There is not single thing colby has over khabib he would get murdered just like everyone else.

I’m not really a fan of him personally. The Donald Trump stuff is nauseating. But he’s a great fighter.

Yeah that's pretty much it. I do like to make fun of him but when he's actually in the cage he's pretty damn good.

Khabib wouldnt be standing there like a stunned mullet stalled against the cage like that ...thats what wouldnt be happening, nor would this piss weak ' cancelling out of each others skills' rubbish like in the Usman fight
What would he be doing exactly? He’s not dominating the fight with his wrestling I promise you that. That’s why he diets down to the point of going to the hospital.

That's nice, it's almost as relevant as Tibau landing a takedown on Khabib.

There's a reason Khabib cuts to 155.
Tibau, lol. 8 yrs ago buddy. I’m basing my opinion on what I’m seeing from Khabib & Colby today, not way back during the Obama administration.

Tibau, lol. 8 yrs ago buddy. I’m basing my opinion on what I’m seeing from Khabib & Colby today, not way back during the Obama administration.

That post wasn't in response to you my little nugget. That was in response to someone bringing up the Colby-RDA fight.

I guess I shouldn't have expected a much higher level of intelligence though.

<seedat>

The best division ever? Where do you come up with this bullshit? Are you reading off Cue cards?
This is the best division ever in MMA HISTORY :D

1. Khabib ---> Undefeated Monster Champion

2. Gaethje IC Champion (beat LW great Tony and ended his streak)

3. Dustin IC Champion (beat FW Great Max and ended his streak)

4. Tony IC Champion (beat LW great RDA and former champion Pettis)

5. Conrat 2X Champion (beat FW GOAT Aldo in 13 seconds and finished LW top 5 Eddie)

Please find me a division that has ever had 5 champions all in the top 5 at the same time :D

Khabib Bless ur bum soul 5X

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

I know your a conor nutmuncher but you usually a better and more level headed poster than this is just a flat dumb post. There is not single thing colby has over khabib he would get murdered just like everyone else.
From a matchup standpoint there’s absolutely nothing Khabib could do against Colby. No striking power to hurt him, the smaller fighter, he’s going to likely getting taken down. What’s he going to do?

What would he be doing exactly? He’s not dominating the fight with his wrestling I promise you that. That’s why he diets down to the point of going to the hospital.
Khabib is a natural LW. This attempt at branding him a WW is honestly pathetic lol. Its basically Khabib haters conceding that he’ll never lose at LW.

Reactions: TR1
That post wasn't in response to you my little nugget. That was in response to someone bringing up the Colby-RDA fight.

I guess I shouldn't have expected a much higher level of intelligence though.

<seedat>
Doesn’t matter who it was meant for, using an 8yr old fight as evidence of anything is asinine. 8 yrs ago Ferguson lost to Michael Johnson.

Back