Khabib!

BJJChess

Rock&Roll forever BABY
@Yellow
Reaction score
What a performance against Michael Johnson! It's like one of the early UFC fights a grappler vs striker. Johnson was helpless. I guess big head Dana White will find a way again not to give title shot to Khabib.

yeah that was nice. he got clocked in the first round though!

khabib's top game is just beautiful, his knee slide passes look completely effortless. and that finish was really cool, too.

but i honestly don't see them ever giving him a title shot if conor is holding the belt. conor will be inactive and khabib will have to fight again, i think they'll go with ferguson vs nurmagomedov next.

Yes, they want to protect Conor because he is making a lot of money for UFC. It's clear that Khabib would wipe the floor with him. They can't afford that. UFC is not about who is the best.

I'm always amazed by how every time Habob shoots he seems to just effortlessly get in so deep on the hips, and then suck them in like a black hole. Its like the fact that the other guy happens to be sprawling doesn't even matter.

That was awesome display. I think big john should have ended it in the second. Khabibi was tired of hitting him in the third and just decided to finish it. I have great respect for BJM, but he was letting Johnson take to much damage. If they are there to protect the fighters he needs to stop it in the second. It was a brutal beat down.

Johnson is a sentient punching bag. Holy shit. I thought he was gonna get nogged.

Khabib vs Mcgregor is a nice match up but Khabib vs Maia at 170 is even better.

Hypothetically, how do you guys see that fight going?

That would be one hell of a match

That was awesome display. I think big john should have ended it in the second. Khabibi was tired of hitting him in the third and just decided to finish it. I have great respect for BJM, but he was letting Johnson take to much damage. If they are there to protect the fighters he needs to stop it in the second. It was a brutal beat down.
johnsons corner should have thrown the towel in

maia clowns him, unfortunately. i love khabib and i think he mops the floor with anyone at 155, but maia is bigger and better.

Khabib is the best grappler in MMA today

khabib-shirt.0.jpg

maia clowns him, unfortunately. i love khabib and i think he mops the floor with anyone at 155, but maia is bigger and better.

I would love Maia to clown him but Khabib is unusually strong for his weight and also hyper aggressive with a ground n pound that Maia lacks.

I think it would be an interesting match.

What a performance against Michael Johnson! It's like one of the early UFC fights a grappler vs striker. Johnson was helpless. I guess big head Dana White will find a way again not to give title shot to Khabib.

yeah and the reason is called el cucuy who is on a 10 ufc fight win streak and just beat the former champ, not a grappling-less journeyman

yeah and the reason is called el cucuy who is on a 10 ufc fight win streak and just beat the former champ, not a grappling-less journeyman
the same former champ khabib beat first?

Ferguson lost to a ''grappling-less journeyman'' Michael Johnson...

I would like to see him vs. Askren...at LW or WW

I would love Maia to clown him but Khabib is unusually strong for his weight and also hyper aggressive with a ground n pound that Maia lacks.

I think it would be an interesting match.

Maia fought at MW and Khabib at LW. Maia has to much size on him. If they fought at WW it would be a clinic

Maia fought at MW and Khabib at LW. Maia has to much size on him. If they fought at WW it would be a clinic

That's true but Maia was small for MW and Khabib needs to get a BJJ lesson for his overt disrespect.

Back