Khabib's father made a brilliant statement

"I spoke with the elders and the wise men of our community..."

Are these the same men who demand that women cover their faces in public because they are lesser citizens than men, and that world champion MMA fighters stop eating for a few weeks every year?

Just trying to determine whether this dude's judgment of "wise" is credible.

I just think it's weird for Khabib's dad to think his forgiveness matters.
You don't understand. This forgiveness takes a death warrant off conors head. In those traditional societies honor is everything and conor insulted the patriarch of the family, the country and their religion which must be avenged. Forgiving takes the heat off. Thats why he was public with it. In otherwords message was not to conor but his people.

Last edited:
He basically spoke to Allah and the imaginary voice in his head gave him some wisdom, unknowingly to him it was the goat next to him in bed <45>

Are these the same men who demand that women cover their faces in public because they are lesser citizens than men, and that world champion MMA fighters stop eating for a few weeks every year?

<1>

You don't understand. This apology takes a death warrant off conors head. In those traditional societies honor is everything and conor insulted the patriarch of the family, the country and their religion which must be avenged. Forgiving takes the heat off. Thats why he was public with it. In otherwords message was not to conor but his people.

Nothing left to be said.

l@nd0

And they think western women are treated like shit. Denigrating them as objects. Whoring them out. Single mothers. etc,,

As you get older you will find truths we cling to are from our experience only.

Or maybe not. These old Generals in Afghanistan are still clueless after 17 years Taliban is larger than ever due to mistakes made in cultural understanding.

Last edited:
This is a brilliant statement by Khabib's father. He is trying to fully retake the high ground. Very smart statement.

"I forgive Conor McGregor, it's all in the past. You must make an analysis of everything that went on and take lessons on board," Abdulmanap wrote

"I spoke with the elders and the wise men of our community, and we decided to move to new heights. I hope that there is a benefit in this, Inshallah (God willing)."

What’s this? The 8th century? Elders and wise men?

What’s this? The 8th century? Elders and wise men?

Some would say the problem in the West is young adults think they have all the answers just because they’re legally adults, and don’t listen to the advice of those older and more experienced.

It’s amazing how much wisdom elderly people can give if you just sit down, leave your ego behind and listen to them.

Some would say the problem in the West is young adults think they have all the answers just because they’re legally adults, and don’t listen to the advice of those older and more experienced.

It’s amazing how much wisdom elderly people can give if you just sit down, leave your ego behind and listen to them.

My tribal council decided you need to marry your sister.

Have fun.

Civilization developes ways of dealing with issues outside old men sitting in yurts getting drunk on fermented sheep milk.

Rule of law. Independent courts. Precedence. Checks and balances. Democracy.

Listen to your parents but be yourself. Not just some fucking ‘elder’ bullshit from goat herding nomad times.

The "wise men" decided to let Conor continue being alive

Good statement to relax all the stupid-fans in the world. It's still only MMA, show and entertaiment.

And I think I speak for all sherdogers: The last couple of weeks were pretty funny and the hype was real. Move on, shake hands.

Forgiveness is the sign of being a real man, I hope fans of both fighters learn from Sr, and end the toxicity.

Back