Khabibs russian muslim friends showed Conor what real gangsta is

No cause he talked trash and tapped like a f***** and when the revenge for the bus came from khabibs team mates he ran to the security like a b****. And now he plays the victim after assaulting a bus with 40-1 outnumbering, threating on international tv to kill khabibs family, cheating the entire fight, and now acting like hes the one who got bullyed. He should be glad that its khabib and not the diaz brothers. If mcnuggets would have pull this shit on them ... would have ended with people in the hospital.

Nice change of goal posts buddy. The question here, is how losing in an MMA fight is emasculating. By that logic, any retard who kicks your ass, has emasculated you, and you're no longer a man, according to that logic.

This has nothing to do with Islam, it has everything to do with Russia (and Eastern Europe). You hear so often in MMA "this is war", "I'm a warrior", it's ridiculous... NO, it's not war, and you're not warriors! I understand it's all metaphors... but then you get a fighter from one of those untamed parts of the world and act all offended when the inner beast comes out. Dagestan just happens to be a very rough part of the world.

This is not an excuse for Khabib. He was wrong, but what does it matter? I don't care about excuses. The world is what it is, and most Westerners live in a bubble, with only a tiny number of Westerners working hard to keep the bubble going for the rest of us. You poke the bear, don't be surprised the bear doesn't have any manners at all.

Pay someone else, lol typical.

Actually it's Khabib who has friends and connections to get the other killed, without spending a thing. Conor is just another millionaire with no real influence.

You watch too many movies if you expect Conor to go to Khabib's part of the world, and have a shoot out with him. This whole stupid hypothetical we're debating, still favors Conor. Conor now has many connections in the business world now. And to top it off, he's filthy rich now. More money = More technology, and higher trained people. No one is going to kill anyone though. Not worth the risk for either.

stop this muslim crap stuff. Khabib's crew are gangsta because they're from the Turkic Republic and former Soviet. It's like saying Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali used their muslim powers to destroy people? shits got nothing to do with muslim

Jumping in the ring and attacking a fighter after a a bout should be an automatic and permanent ban. None of the prematch or mid match shit talk has any bearing on this. What if it happened to a guy who had just been KO'd? What if it actually did damage to a fighter, can you imagine if this goon broke Connors orbital or something with a bare knuckle sucker punch?

If we were to follow your logic conor should have been banned after throwing a dolly at a fighters' bus and sucker punching a referee. This is show business we're talking about.

You watch too many movies if you expect Conor to go to Khabib's part of the world, and have a shoot out with him. This whole stupid hypothetical we're debating, still favors Conor. Conor now has many connections in the business world now. And to top it off, he's filthy rich now. More money = More technology, and higher trained people. No one is going to kill anyone though. Not worth the risk for either.

The irony and stupidity of your post.

What business friends? Like Dana White lmao!

Get your head out of Conor's arse. He's an MMA fighter, nothing special on the grand stage and he doesn't know anyone important.
Khabib on the other hand can get someone from his village to do his dirty work for free for his "honour" or whatever.
And Conor can't hire a top killer with his money unless he goes broke. His 100 million is just pocket change compared to the wealthiest individuals in the world.

Actually , McG proved he’s ‘gangsta’ by not charging those guys lol

If we were to follow your logic conor should have been banned after throwing a dolly at a fighters' bus and sucker punching a referee. This is show business we're talking about.

I agree. I said as much at the time. Connor should have seen the inside of a jail cell.

muslims killed plenty of American GI's also no war in Afghanistan has been won and never will be.

I'm sure Alexander the Great walked right through it on the way to conquering serious territory. The US and Britain went to conquer the Taliban and they're as good as gone Osama took a bullet was dropped in the ocean lol job done.

muslims killed plenty of American GI's also no war in Afghanistan has been won and never will be.

Define "win". We went there and removed the Taliban government and pretty much all of it's leadership. The US had about 2500 KIA vs about 72000 Taliban. What we had was an insurgent problem. The biggest problem is that the borders are fluid. They can safely recruit and organize in Pakistan.

So I ask, what is a win. Do you want us to just kill every man, woman and child in Afghanistan? Or is there a middle ground?

The irony and stupidity of your post.

What business friends? Like Dana White lmao!

Get your head out of Conor's arse. He's an MMA fighter, nothing special on the grand stage and he doesn't know anyone important.
Khabib on the other hand can get someone from his village to do his dirty work for free for his "honour" or whatever.
And Conor can't hire a top killer with his money unless he goes broke. His 100 million is just pocket change compared to the wealthiest individuals in the world.

You think a professional well trained killer costs around 100 million? You can hire ex-Navy Seals, Green Berets, Spetznaz, what have you, for less than 100k. Have you ever heard of Private Military Contractors? You have top of the line guys doing proxy assassinations in the name of the Government in the middle east for 15k to 50k, at least that's what I was offered when I got out of the service. Sounds like you're talking outside the area of your expertise. Dunning Kruger effect on full display. It seems your irony knows no bounds. Given that even I conceded two posts ago, that this was a silly discussion, yet you answer it in a serious manner. Also, thank you for being Captain Obvious on that last sentence. Wow, you're so smart my dude, I didn't know billionaires existed, but thanks to you, now I know. 100 million dollars, world wide fame, and an accomplished MMA fighter... pssst... what a loser, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back