Khabib's showed his true colors at UFC 229

clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor would've shook Khabibs hand had he KTFO him.

Conor should 2x trash talk his father, religion and country in the rematch. (Free speech)

image.jpg

Conor said numerous times the rivalry would not end on Saturday night and it would never be over. So why the sudden problem?

WTF, Why cant I post threads? I had so many good threads I wanted to post and now I have learned that white belts cant. What is this? I thought this was America,Home of the brave land of the FREE. Where's is freedom of Speech? Where is @Lucifer Alpha or Colby Cheese when you need them?

Conor should 2x trash talk his father, religion and country in the rematch. (Free speech)

image.jpg

“This is never going to be over”

Why does khabib have to dance to conors tune?

Khabib couldn't have got Saturday evening more right

image.jpg

Learn what free speech means.

BTW I did not even read your post TS but what a coincidence you are talking about freedom of speech, wheres mine at? and my freedom of making threads? Is this not America?

this is cage fighting. just let them bang

if they wanna continue to bang after the fight, just let them bang again, bro

Yeah well, not everyone wants to shake your hand after you insult their family... sooo yeah, that's it, cry about it if you want

WTF, Why cant I post threads? I had so many good threads I wanted to post and now I have learned that white belts cant. What is this? I thought this was America,Home of the brave land of the FREE. Where's is freedom of Speech? Where is @Lucifer Alpha or Colby Cheese when you need them?
Keep an account long enough without getting banned for trolling and you can.

You’re the very reason white belts can’t make threads.

This obviously isn’t your first account.

image.jpg

Shook his hand then talked shit about him afterwards, Khabib wasnt fooled.

Conor said numerous times the rivalry would not end on Saturday night and it would never be over. So why the sudden problem?
IT'S ONLY FIGHT PROMOTION

He also said he'd stomp on his head while he's unconscious

IT'S ONLY FIGHT PROMOTION

Lol yes getting in his worked so well. There's just those guys where trash talk doesn't work.
It should be interesting to see how the next guy deals with it. People know how to beat him now. The boogy man is no more.

@90 50 I bet you havent even seen enough of my posts to be making a judgement call like that. Piss off.
I’ve seen enough , and posts like this further back my statement.

Stop shitposting for long enough to earn a belt, you can make threads.

Back