Khabib's showed his true colors at UFC 229

WTF, Why cant I post threads? I had so many good threads I wanted to post and now I have learned that white belts cant. What is this? I thought this was America,Home of the brave land of the FREE. Where's is freedom of Speech? Where is @Lucifer Alpha or Colby Cheese when you need them?
BEcause we don't want to read stupid shit like this

Some people tend to take the trash talking seriously. It's not just fun and games when you put someone's family and religion into it is it? Khabib keeps it real. McGregor is just a charlatan who cares about money.

Well it proves all the Conor haters wrong. He did get into Khabibs head and Khabib was shook as fuck.

It just didn't quite have the effect he wanted. Instead of destabilising Khabib off his gameplan (like Eddie and Jose) it turned him into a rage monster determined to beat down his whole crew.

Well, you live and learn I suppose.

WTF, Why cant I post threads? I had so many good threads I wanted to post and now I have learned that white belts cant. What is this? I thought this was America,Home of the brave land of the FREE. Where's is freedom of Speech? Where is @Lucifer Alpha or Colby Cheese when you need them?
It's a damn shame. White belt threads were the best. This site is going to shit.

oie_S1PG4ggPawCA-696x392.jpg

Khabib showing his true colours.

It’s just business lol one of the great give up moments in MMA history

@myjohnson9 Thats pretty cold blooded of you dude. I always thought of you as one of the coolest posters here. Guess in real life heroes arent what we picture them to be :(

gold is his color

I agree. And Khabib should call Dee a smelly, skanky, floppy meat curtain having dirty gold digging cunt... call Conor junior a mongoloid half wit with no future without the assistance of special ed.. Should tell Conor Catholics believe in a genie in the sky and Conor's mom is a whore that fucked Jeremy Stevens. Would that make things better?
jeremy.jpg

Well it proves all the Conor haters wrong. He did get into Khabibs head and Khabib was shook as fuck.

It just didn't quite have the effect he wanted. Instead of destabilising Khabib off his gameplan (like Eddie and Jose) it turned him into a rage monster determined to beat down his whole crew.

Well, you live and learn I suppose.
Sometimes trash talking shakes people and gets them off thier game.

Sometimes it fuels them to work harder and put a beating down.

Al didn’t have time to trash talk. Went the distance with Khabib, Conor ran that mouth, got smeshed and finished.

Kinda like fighting gsp, the worse you trash talk the worse of a beating he’s gonna put on you.

This guy is a cage fighter what do you expect from him???

Catholics are pretty chilled about god.
Muslims are fucking psychopaths if anyone as much as draws a picture of Mohammed.

Chilled.
Pyscho.

See?

Back