Khabib's teammate flurrying Conor with punches after Conor tried to punch another teammate

the fuck are you talking about?

at -0:39 herb dean and security are withholding Khabibs cornerman

then Zubhair runs over to the cornermen to get him to relax and then IMMEDIATELY turns around to run around other security to sucker Mcgregor and he gets cracked in the jaw in return, then his friend comes from behind and suckers Mcgregor from behind like a coward.
You must be new. If people don't like Conor, he will get the blame..I guess getting choked is not enough

how the fuck is Mcgregor getting blamed for starting the fight with Khabibs corner?

the fuck are you talking about?

at -0:39 herb dean and security are withholding Khabibs cornerman

then Zubhair runs over to the cornermen to get him to relax and then IMMEDIATELY turns around to run around other security to sucker Mcgregor and he gets cracked in the jaw in return, then his friend comes from behind and suckers Mcgregor from behind like a coward.

how the fuck is Mcgregor getting blamed for starting the fight with Khabibs corner?
There's a second video that shows a earlier confrontation with McGregor swinging at a cornerman who is climbing the cage.

The incident you are thinking of happens afterwards.

There's a second video that shows a earlier confrontation with McGregor swinging at a cornerman who is climbing the cage.

The incident you are thinking of happens afterwards.

thinking of? im literally describing the video in this thread?

source of second video YOU'RE talking about...cause every video ive seen shows Mcgregor defending himself from people trying to jump him

source of second video YOU'RE talking about...cause every video ive seen shows Mcgregor defending himself from people trying to jump him

Check other threads, he clearly punched a dude who was trying to leave the cage.

Qi7w6o0.gif

This is a gif but there is also a better video from another angle but I have no idea how to embed it. Check the other threads.

I guess we really are in the fake news era . If you watch the full video you will see the first Russian running full force at Conor. While the first Russian is running at Conor another Russian is jumping the cage before Conor throws a punch at the first Russian.

Khabib had already jumped the cage and caused chaos and his team mates jumped in to confront him, what was he supposed to do you soft shits, stand and wait to get jumped, oh and his team mate was already about to jump the cage behind conor, I take it he was coming for a cuddle too?

Lol @ the sneaky little terrorist in red. You can see him get giddy right before he climbs off the cage, like a thief going for a jewel. Fuck this stuff was awesome! Lit up the internet.

Conor took on three rats at the same time {<Mcgoat}

Another video (poor quality footage from the crowd, but at least a secondary angle)

At 00:18 you see Conor throw a left hook at black-shirt, just as the red-shirt jumps down into the cage.

Edit:
Actually, black-shirt tries to punch Conor first. As proven here http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/n...-fully-innocent.3842031/page-2#post-145388205

That being said; before this happened, Conor was the first one to start punching Khabib's guys, while he was hanging on the cage and punched a guy with a towel.
as proven here http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/new-angle-shows-conor-isnt-fully-innocent.3842031/page-2

Last edited:
Qi7w6o0.gif

This is a gif but there is also a better video from another angle but I have no idea how to embed it. Check the other threads.

interesting. still though. hes defending HIS teammate from being jumped by khabibs cornermen

Conor just watched Khabib and his entire entourage hop the fence to beat up Conors corner..

as soon as khabib hopped the fence, everything Mcgregor is doing is defending his team from Khabibs team.

sorry but there is no convincing me that Mcgregor is somehow "the guy who started the fight" or whatever the fuck...

hes defending his team from Khabibs team assaulting his team

The guy tried to rush Conor..not only should he have not tried that..he shouldn't have even been in the cage. That was self defense on Conor's side.
this video doesn't show the moment when conor and khabib's trainer were on the fence trying to get out to help out, and when both were on the fence, conor started punching khabib's trainer... that's why the teammates went in, in order to get some payback.
moral of the story, dont talk shit, don't start shit, if you're a m'fucking coward who can't back it up.

interesting. still though. hes defending HIS teammate from being jumped by khabibs cornermen

Conor just watched Khabib and his entire entourage hop the fence to beat up Conors corner..

as soon as khabib hopped the fence, everything Mcgregor is doing is defending his team from Khabibs team.

sorry but there is no convincing me that Mcgregor is somehow "the guy who started the fight" or whatever the fuck...

there's another video that showed something you're missing. and that is conor hitting khabib's teammate first. go search for it. i know you can do it

Khabib's cornerman ran at Conor and punched at him, Conor through a punch back. Then, another cornerman hit him from behind.

there's another video that showed something you're missing. and that is conor hitting khabib's teammate first. go search for it. i know you can do it

im replying to the guy who posted said video. but nice try lol

Conor is a sad pos, say whatever you want about his money but money isn´t all in life, for many óf us it really doesn´t matter that much, Khabib proved to be better at everything than McNugget, better fighter, better man, better champion, he´s my idol
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!

That's pathetic... He attacked someone's corner. It's illegal and disgusting.

He didn't start the fight but to say he didn't do anything at all is just stupid.

Back