Media Khamzat Chimaev very sick recently

I recall him getting really sick with Covid, too, and was even contemplating retirement. Seems like he might have a weak immune system.

I recall him getting really sick with Covid, too, and was even contemplating retirement. Seems like he might have a weak immune system.

Sometimes you get sick so badly that your body just never recovers the same way.
When he was contemplating returement, the original prognosis was that he had cancer. They then found out it was a severe case of Covid.

Whatever's going on with him, hopefully he gets healthy and returns to form. Like him or hate him, he's a fantastic fighter and breathes life into the 170/185 division.

Would've never thought he would become so inactive given his start.

Is this legit?

Bro looks fucked up.

*SLIDE FOR PHOTOS >>>>>

I saw it (a similar post) hours ago, but was busy. Did not have time to look into it. This post says he deleted the post.

What is going on? Errbody else lookin jacked AF now USADA gone and Borz look like he dying?

Looks like someone smacked him around a bit.

Fanboys checking into the hospital soon

giphy.gif

Not sure what the rash is, but the swelling could just have been from prescribed prednisone.

Prob covid or some other viral infection.

First time I had it, my nose blew up like his.

My best friend's daughter had a terrible rash like that as well.

Remember he was really sick the first time he had it? Coughing up blood. His body could just react really poorly to the virus.

Man , he looks like hammered shit

I think Khamzat has immunity disorder from overtraining. It happens when you study too much or train too much your immunity decreases

IM ALL BETTER NOW I SWEAR

Back