Khamzat missed weight- give him a tough fight. Who?

How the hell does Costa deserve a match against the biggest prospect in UFC history? Lol

Costa hasn’t had a notable win in 3 years.

How the hell does Costa deserve a match against the biggest prospect in UFC history? Lol

Khamzat is ranked 3 at WW, he's not a prospect anymore.

He's not ranked at MW, Costa is and there is heat between them. It's a perfect fight to make but I understand why you feel the need to make excuses

Rob should wait out the mw title fight as he's the clear cut #2 guy. Usman is probably getting an immediate rematch
. Too early for khamzat/Shavkat. If he's fighting at MW next I'd say Marvin. He can take a punch like no one else in the division and he's strong as hell with decent wrestling.

Biggest prospect in the UFC history who is a weight bully that fails to make weight + was close to get TKO by Burns.
But yeah kill everybody and blah blah blah <GOT2>

Khamzat is ranked 3 at WW, he's not a prospect anymore.

He's not ranked at MW, Costa is and there is heat between them. It's a perfect fight to make but I understand why you feel the need to make excuses

There’s no argument for Costa deserving that fight. He’s lost 2 out of his last 3 fights, hasn’t had a notable win in 3 years and nobody outside of Sherdog and his Twitter followers cares about him.

Even Vettori would deserve it more than Costa.

If he moves up to MW why would you give him anyone other than Costa

The only tough top 10 fights for Khamzat would be Ankalaev or healthy Ngannou. Also Islam if you gave him a year to bulk up.
Or, like, Gilbert Burns maybe? There are plenty of tough fights for Chimaev at WW and MW, no need to bring up fucking Ngannou.

Or, like, Gilbert Burns maybe? There are plenty of tough fights for Chimaev at WW and MW, no need to bring up fucking Ngannou.

He was trolling : Khamzat loses against virtually any random UFC HW fighter, let alone Ngannou.

I also don't see him as a champion anywhere outside of the WW division.

I have no idea. You can't punish him at WW, he'll beat anyone there. Everyone is coming up with MWs to punish him with but I have a feeling his grappling transfers over. Shavkat would be great, but would hate to send one of them down the ranks.

There’s no argument for Costa deserving that fight. He’s lost 2 out of his last 3 fights, hasn’t had a notable win in 3 years and nobody outside of Sherdog and his Twitter followers cares about him.

Even Vettori would deserve it more than Costa.
Costa is a high-ranking MW, Khamzat is not, and the two of them have beef.

But Costa is also the highest-ranking MW that Robert Whittaker has not yet fought so I'd prefer to make that fight.

Jared Cannonier needs an opponent after Sean Strickland pulled out with injury. I also think Marvin Vettori would be down to fight Khamzat

Back