Khamzat no longer representing Sweden

No loyalty with this guys...

<{chips}>

https://www.kimura.se/khamzat-chimaev-lamnar-sverige-representerar-nytt-land-under-ufc-294/
Translation from Article:
Khamzat has decided to represent United Arab Emirates from now on.

He says, I've been spending a lot of time there, and my whole trainingcamp for Costa was in UAE (Abu Dhabi)

khamzat-chimaev-svenska-flaggan-kryss.jpg.webp

381009924_765934482003315_9157981656340137840_n.jpg.webp

Way to thank the country who granted you Asylum from the war torn region you came from. Why not just rep Chechnya to appease your god Kaderov?

First fleaing Chechnya
Using Sweden for a good life
Then being Chechnya's dictator's puppet
Now being UAE's puppet, after a few months...

Acts like a turncoat all the time I see

He is trying to buy support in UAE and possibly judges for a decision. He will turn his back as soon as the fight is over.

lmao, this dude is a prostitute, just like izzy

the chechen shieldmaiden and chinese dragon lady, nice lil pair of rats

Should give him the "nomad" nickname.

Swede here. As far as I know he was never a swedish citizen. I think most swedish mma fans never felt he represented Sweden and was only invested for his entertaining fights. People were never down with his Kadyrov stance. He got interestingly little attention from the media as well which may have been due to him getting convicted for assault in 2018 for punching a worker in department store. There were some articles about him here and there but never any media push - despite being a really good fighter he, like Gustafsson, has the charisma of a grey rock.

prize fighter with eyes on the prizes

Russian/Chechen, Swede, now ... the fuckin united arab

<LikeReally5>

Once a Chechen, always a Chechen.

Back