Khamzat no longer representing Sweden

It's all good to me. I'm just here for a few laughs.

The one guy that got it right though:

sudo-flag.png
No he didnt

Swede here. As far as I know he was never a swedish citizen. I think most swedish mma fans never felt he represented Sweden and was only invested for his entertaining fights. People were never down with his Kadyrov stance. He got interestingly little attention from the media as well which may have been due to him getting convicted for assault in 2018 for punching a worker in department store. There were some articles about him here and there but never any media push - despite being a really good fighter he, like Gustafsson, has the charisma of a grey rock.
Gustafsson was pretty well covered by the Swedish media at his height, even twith his lack of charisma.
I disagree about Khamzat's charisma, but it is more villian like. He is very much like Zlatan in a way that also didn't care about his Swedish citizenship like Khamzat. And he has been pushed a lot in the Swedish press. I think it his links with Kadyrov that made the Swedish press not back him up.

Nationality and Heritage is just a spectrum bro

<{cum@me}>

Reactions: Yep
I will pour one out for Sweden. They’re clearly losing a great man.
<{katwhu}>

Never really liked how Khamzat carried himself so this makes it easier to root against him. But who cares really about what nationality you represent in MMA? They should represent their Team instead, have the team logo instead of the flag.

Agreed I don't care if I'm repping the US or fucking Timbuktu

Let's break this down.......................some random dude gave him few million to train and represent the UAE.

This dude bounce around his loyalty like Conor does to his wife.

He'll probably retire after this fight with the money he's getting from the Saudis.

Swede here. As far as I know he was never a swedish citizen. I think most swedish mma fans never felt he represented Sweden and was only invested for his entertaining fights. People were never down with his Kadyrov stance. He got interestingly little attention from the media as well which may have been due to him getting convicted for assault in 2018 for punching a worker in department store. There were some articles about him here and there but never any media push - despite being a really good fighter he, like Gustafsson, has the charisma of a grey rock.

I'm curious - does Khamzat speak Swedish?

Rich arab countries always takes succesfull muslims to their countries but leaves the rest to the west lol

He doesn't speak their language. Why not represent Chechnya

Sell out bro

Who cares honestly. It's not like he was getting promoted by the UFC as this swedish viking fighting for the homeland like Gustafsson was. Let the man get his bag.

Yes with an "immigrant" accent that many people in the immigrant areas speak.
''Immigrant'' accent is crazy. He came to the country when he was 19 dog, like c'mon lol. You could just have answered yes to his question :rolleyes:

Back