Kid Rock Grand Rapids Speech

Didn't know you need college to read at a first grade level....

He won Michigan...

Your first comment means absolutely nothing, and your second has absolutely nothing to do with the second post of mine you quoted.

Congrats, you can post a picture. Now color all the 1's and 2's next ok little Johnny?

Sounds like you teach advanced mathematics at one of Detroit's fine union dominated public high schools.

Last edited:
Your first comment means absolutely nothing, and your second has absolutely nothing to do with the second post of mine you quoted.

Perhaps you should get out of your progressive bubble and ask yourself why after 30+ years of top/down Democrat control, Michigan would rather have Trump and Kid Rock running their state? Again, did they all become dumb hicks in the matter of 4 years, or are your policies so shit that Kid Rock looks better by comparison?

Perhaps you should get out of your progressive bubble and ask yourself why after 30+ years of top/down Democrat control, Michigan would rather have Trump and Kid Rock running their state? Again, did they all become dumb hicks in the matter of 4 years, or are your policies so shit that Kid Rock looks better by comparison?

I'm not a progressive, first off.

Secondly, a couple google searches, and you could educate yourself to the fact that Michigan has not been up down controlled by dems.

lol @ crying. Sorry that I don't want a musician in charge of anything that could affect me. Is this the level conservatards have gotten to? You would vote honey boo boo's mom into office if you could because she is just that trashy

Didn't the Flint city council just swear into office a felon who was in jail and aren't 4 out of 8 Detroit mayor candidates not felons? Ohh buts its the Governors fault that the water sucks and Detroit's broke. Compared to the globalist he's running against, sadly I'd take Kid by a mile.

I guarantee you if he runs (kanye) he will get elected. The blacks will show up to vote and white liberals will fall all over themselves to vote for him to show how not racist they are (just like with Obama)
Most people on the left aren't dumb enough to vote for a celebrity (or a reality t.v. star for that matter)

Most people on the left aren't dumb enough to vote for a celebrity (or a reality t.v. star for that matter)
gallery-1496167952-1496152667-credit-getty-esq060117franken001mod.jpg

You guys would vote for Kim Jong-un if he was on The Ellen Show, did a tournament bracket on ESPN, and CNN backed him.

You guys would vote for Kim Jong-un if he was on The Ellen Show, did a tournament bracket on ESPN, and CNN backed him.
Don't go full retard .... Dial it back a bit

One of the best political speeches I've heard. This guy is going to make a great politician.

Cliffs
-Opposes raising taxes for government healthcare, but says he personally doesn't care because he's rich
-Thinks welfare sucker moms should stop popping out kids, but we should provide child care for the ones they have
-Wants deadbeat dads to step up and raise their kids. Would impose harsher penalties on gangsters
-Condemns BLM and Nazis. Says no one should sit during the Star Spangled Banner.
-Ends with a prayer and one nation under God
-Reminds the crowd that she lost, get over it.

Rock on, Sherdog

He'll never get elected. Never.

He'll never get elected. Never.

All these morons are on welfare and medicaid, yet dont want people to get social services.

Hate abortion, and teach abstinence only sexual education, yet hate having so many poor single mothers.

Hates fake gangsters, yet listen to Kid Rock, who calls himself a G.

They worship Jesus, yet show a giant picture of him

Rightly are the simple so called.

He missed a perfect opportunity to walk out to American Badass. I am disappoint.

How are you a multi-millionaire and you still look like you smell bad

Back