Kindergarten Transgender Transition Ceremony

This poor kid would probably be in the 99.7% of the population that identifies with the gender they were born with if he was raised in a traditional family. The kind of pressure and twisted view he is growing up with concerning his own masculinity could almost guarantee something like this.
Not only that, his lesbian feminist parents just bumped his future suicide rate up x100.

The radical left, which is often mainstream now, will not acknowledge any of that.

5 year Olds aren't smart enough to not jump off the dining room table thinking they can fly with a blanket unless an adult tells them not to

But we can let a 5 year old boy decide they want to be a girl? How fucking stupid is that

I knew once all the gay marriage stuff was passed that the homosexual stuff would start being promoted in the schools to the kids. I didn't think it would happen this fast though.

Many of us on my side said this kind of thing was coming once you open the floodgates with gay marriage.

I supported and still support gay marriage, but in hindsight if I knew all the slippery slope arguments were 100% correct.... I may have argued against it ever becoming legal just to hold up the dam and keep this slide stuck there and not going so far down

No way 99.9% of people this age actually want to be of the other gender. They're confused or just too curious what it is like to be the other sex and are just trying it on for fun. As they grow older, they'll revert back to normal.

Actually, that's probably true of most transgenders period.

He will likely be homosexual at 15.

Most transgenders are anyway.

My guess is that he won't realize it til later, but man I hope you're right and I'm wrong.
He was an eunuch if he is not already in this sad condition, they must harry before he reach the puberty and start to notice the girls around him, I have read that the poor boy is austic also..it is true?
It's all part of the plot to make 6 the new age of consent. #NAMBLA
or no age at all.

You just don't pull that kinda crap on 5 year olds and not tell the parents.

If more parents had the faith and resources to send their children to private, Christian, Bible-based schools this simply would not be a concern.

I mean, there would be other, larger brain-washing concerns. But they would have nothing to do with trannies.

If I am not mistaken, kids are born with genitalia, NOT GENDER.

They quicker they find out that they are not a puppet of rscist, white males, the better.

So many people in this thread need to check themselves.

Go be a bad troll back in the heavies

No way 99.9% of people this age actually want to be of the other gender. They're confused or just too curious what it is like to be the other sex and are just trying it on for fun. As they grow older, they'll revert back to normal.

Not to mention kids that age do crazy stuff like get into their parents' closet and put on their clothes, regardless if it's their mom or dad's.

Parents used to just laugh and take an embarrassing family photo of Billy when he put on his mom's bra and high heels at 4 years old, not take him in for gender reassignment. SMH.

I supported and still support gay marriage, but in hindsight if I knew all the slippery slope arguments were 100% correct.... I may have argued against it ever becoming legal just to hold up the dam and keep this slide stuck there and not going so far down

My son just started 2nd grade and I got a calendar of events for the month of September. They do fun stuff like "Pajama Day", "Hat Day", "Stuffed Animal Day", etc.

In a couple weeks they are doing what's called "Flip-Flop Day" - where the boys are encouraged to dress like girls and the girls encouraged to dress like boys.

I was shocked and opposed to the idea. Until I saw how precious my son looks in a dress. I have also always wished I had had a daughter. So now I'm sorta on the fence...

Hahaha.

Oh shit. We have a triggered expert here to set us straight.

Not literally straight though. Because who the fuck wants to be cis these days?!?

(hopefully I'm using the left terminology correctly. don't want anyone to be uncomfortable)

He's right though. Radical feminists are actually among the most vocal people fighting against this insanity right now. They don't believe in letting men into womens-only spaces for one, so they're definitely involved in the bathroom wars. But the child tranny phenomenon is something they're really pushing back against because it's mostly girls that are becoming trans or "non-binary" these days.

Radfems basically think that gender is a social construct created by patriarchy to oppress females. I ain't co-signing that shit, but I do agree with them that girls are "discovering" that they're trans as a way of opting out of being a girl - it's tough to be a teenage girl. I don't agree with these radfems broads on much but I agree that children aren't "born in the wrong body" based on what toys they play with or colours they like. It's mainstream liberal feminists who have drank the trans kool-aid.

Not only that, his lesbian feminist parents just bumped his future suicide rate up x100.

The radical left, which is often mainstream now, will not acknowledge any of that.
By definition soul murder.
This is the exact fulfillment of Peterson's explanation of the women fattening up the children in order to actually throw them in the oven. "Were helping him/her becoming her true self , freed from the shackles of tradition." The real reason is because they hate reality and themselves.
Soul murder-
To deprive the child of his or her own "identity" and ability to experience joy in life is to commit soul murder. It's the result of their emotional bondage to the abuser and finally in their psychic and spiritual annihilation.

Suicide is sadly the final outcome of psychic and spiritual annihilation. Everything a autonomous person does they do as a male or female . Confuse them on that point and their always dependent on someone or something else.
If in this case if the child grows up with a strong sense of self and male identity there is a risk he might reject their agenda and relationship. It's safer for them to annihilate that possibility before it even has a chance to become a possibility .
Of course they will claim it as love.

He's right though. Radical feminists are actually among the most vocal people fighting against this insanity right now. They don't believe in letting men into womens-only spaces for one, so they're definitely involved in the bathroom wars. But the child tranny phenomenon is something they're really pushing back against because it's mostly girls that are becoming trans or "non-binary" these days.

Radfems basically think that gender is a social construct created by patriarchy to oppress females. I ain't co-signing that shit, but I do agree with them that girls are "discovering" that they're trans as a way of opting out of being a girl - it's tough to be a teenage girl. I don't agree with these radfems broads on much but I agree that children aren't "born in the wrong body" based on what toys they play with or colours they like. It's mainstream liberal feminists who have drank the trans kool-aid.
I think there's probably different camps betweeen the radical feminists, lesbian feminists, and traditional feminists. There first two are raising boys to be girls from what I've seen.

I really don't know how to break down these feminist groups though. But they aren't all united on the transgender agenda.

By definition soul murder.
This is the exact fulfillment of Peterson's explanation of the women fattening up the children in order to actually throw them in the oven. "Were helping him/her becoming her true self , freed from the shackles of tradition." The real reason is because they hate reality and themselves.
Soul murder-
To deprive the child of his or her own "identity" and ability to experience joy in life is to commit soul murder. It's the result of their emotional bondage to the abuser and finally in their psychic and spiritual annihilation.

Suicide is sadly the final outcome of psychic and spiritual annihilation. Everything a autonomous person does they do as a male or female . Confuse them on that point and their always dependent on someone or something else.
If in this case if the child grows up with a strong sense of self and male identity there is a risk he might reject their agenda and relationship. It's safer for them to annihilate that possibility before it even has a chance to become a possibility .
Of course they will claim it as love.
Well said

99.7% of the population identify with the sex/gender they are born with. Activists are trying their best to do some LGBTQ engineering/construct ive influence and bring those numbers up.

Last edited:
A five year old boy was introduced to the class as a boy. He leaves the classroom comes back dressed as a girl and is reintroduced as her.
This Ceremony was not cleared with parents before hand.
Some children were deeply traumatized .

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/08/28/transgender-kids-book_a_23188219/

According to Scary Mommy, a trans student at Rocklin Academy Gateway School brought the children's book I am Jazz to school for story time back in June.

The book is based on real-life trans teen Jazz Jennings, who is a YouTube star and LGBTQ advocate, and reveals how Jazz knew she was "a girl's brain in a boy's body" since the age of two.

In support of the trans student who brought the book to class, the teacher also read Red: A Crayon's Story on the same day, which is a book about a crayon struggling with an identity crisis.

Parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subject matter would be taught to their kids.
Although both kids' books are aimed at children aged four to eight, parents were deeply upset that they were not informed that this type of subject matter would be taught to their kids.

"My daughter came home crying and shaking so afraid she could turn into a boy," one parent revealed

This is pretty tough; normally I'd side with 'that book shouldn't be touched in kindergarten', but since the class has a trans in it; it seems appropriate.

I would be more willing to analyze this phenomenon more thoroughly if any of these cases had kids with normal parents. But they don't. I haven't seen a single story about a "transgender" child without nutty parents driving the media narrative. These kids are being subjected to dangerous delusions from an early age. They're guaranteed to be fucked up.

Fuck Canada, I vote we put these parents in jail and let better fit parents raise these kids.

My son just started 2nd grade and I got a calendar of events for the month of September. They do fun stuff like "Pajama Day", "Hat Day", "Stuffed Animal Day", etc.

In a couple weeks they are doing what's called "Flip-Flop Day" - where the boys are encouraged to dress like girls and the girls encouraged to dress like boys.

I was shocked and opposed to the idea. Until I saw how precious my son looks in a dress. I have also always wished I had had a daughter. So now I'm sorta on the fence...
That's so progressive of you.

Back