Television King of the Hill reboot coming

King of The Hill and South Park are the GOAT cartoons. This reboot had better do justice to the original series.

This has potential if they're willing to push boundaries.

I can imagine Hank being wholesomely confused about pronouns, pellet grills, only fans, tinder, uber, ect ect.

"Now how in the hell can one person be Them...?"

"Lunanne, how in the hell are you making so much money off your online fan club?"

"Before I get in your car I have to ask you when was the last time you checked your tire pressure"

"I don't want a $9 fancy pants beer, I want a $2 can of light beer"

"Peggy was doing her Pegging thing last night...why in the hell are you laughing Boomhaur.."

Last edited:
This has potential if they're willing to push boundaries.

I can imagine Hank being wholesomely confused about pronouns, pellet grills, only fans, tinder, uber, ect ect.

"Now how in the hell can one person be Them...?"

"Lunanne, how in the hell are you making so much money off your online fan club?"

"Before I get in your car I have to ask you when was the last time you checked your tire pressure"

"I don't want a $9 fancy pants beer, I want a $2 can of light beer"

"Peggy was doing her Pegging thing last night...why in the hell are you laughing Boomhaur.."
I read this entire post in Hanks voice.

I'll piggyback on others and say the same thing. If Judge is balls deep, then there is hope here. He actually seems to care about what he puts his name on. Hopefully even with the change to younger writers and whatnot, he can wrangle them up to make some good content. Here's hoping!

The new writers are going to make Hank a vegan who drives a Tesla truck. Dale will work at an animal shelter and grow very fond of his wife’s affair; he only smokes vapes now. Bobby will turn trans hopefully. They will all drink bud light seltzers.

The new writers are going to make Hank a vegan who drives a Tesla truck. Dale will work at an animal shelter and grow very fond of his wife’s affair; he only smokes vapes now. Bobby will turn trans hopefully. They will all drink bud light seltzers.

Bobby identifying as non-binary would fit very well with that boy ain't right.

I'm just hearing Boomhauer in my head.

"Dang 'ol ... (mumble, mumble) ... Agents-O-Change, man.
Ruin everythan.
"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back