Kit Harington Checks Himself into Rehab due to "personal issues"

Therapists don't even make much compared to the massive amount of schooling needed to be one. There's really no reason to get into the field unless you're passionate about it.

If you just want money there are better options than getting a bachelor's degree at a bare minimum, to earn lower middle class wages.
They get PAID to talk to people.
That is something anyone could get passionate about.

Dude seems to have some serious issues with drugs and alcohol. Hope he can pull it together

They get PAID to talk to people.
That is something anyone could get passionate about.
Again, you can make far more money in America for far less debt and time spent. Far more. There are associates degrees that lead to jobs that pay more than counselors and therapists make.

It's known to be a low paying field there's no point in entering unless you're passionate about it. Education isn't free.

Again, you can make far more money in America for far less debt and time spent. Far more. There are associates degrees that lead to jobs that pay more than counselors and therapists make.

It's known to be a low paying field there's no point in entering unless you're passionate about it. Education isn't free.
Ok
But they get PAID to just talk.
Some people work all day to make money.

I am just saying that is a big motivator.

Oh my god you people are pussies actually giving any fuck to this sob story. Seems like everyone has mental illness. There are so many injustices, murders, rapes, and people that can’t even get water and food, and your giving a fuck about some rich drunk twat who’s sad his show is over? Just fucking LOL

Ok
But they get PAID to just talk.
Some people work all day to make money.

I am just saying that is a big motivator.
Well that is because you call their job just talking and downplay the fact that they need nearly a decade of education to enter a low paying industry. If that wasn't the case and any guy off the street could be a therapist you'd have a point.

When you go to pursue an education it's one of the fields people will actively try to talk you out of. Because the return on investment vs time and money spent is horrible. Objectively horrible.

It's like saying people become teachers so they can talk to little kids all day instead of getting a "real job"

You are what you eat. Same reason you're a dick.

For serious, I like Kit. Actors are often weird, vulnerable people. On some level he's going to have to worry that the best part of his career ended with the show. It's pretty hard imagining him in any other role than Jon Snow. Hope he proves everyone wrong, though.
Gerald Butler(300 movie)d is doing ok I haven't seen the Olympus has fallen movie etc but he was not bad in den of theives, Gerald has a authority figure presence maybe Jon can pull off a similar vibe? I don't know I haven't seen one episode of Got.But I wish Kit well mental illness is a bitch I have it , humans are weird Kit has tons of pussy fame money (things I don't have) and he still seems unhappy I would kill for those things. Especially to be so close to Emelia and Sophie fucx he's probaly finger banged them at the same time lucky bastard .

Last edited:
Gerald Butler(300 movie)d is doing ok I haven't seen the Olympus has fallen movie etc but he was not bad in den of theives, Gerald has a authortorian presence maybe Jon can pull off a similar vibe? I don't know I haven't seen one episode off Got.But I wish Kit well mental illness is a bitch I have it , humans are weird Kit has tons of pussy fame money (things I don't have) and he still seems unhappy I would kill for those things. Especially to be so close to Emelia and Sophie fucx he's probaly finger banged them at the same time lucky bastard .
the third one is coming out, its called Angel Has Fallen, where they set him up like in Taken 3, its gonna be the shit

Well that is because you call their job just talking and downplay the fact that they need nearly a decade of education to enter a low paying industry. If that wasn't the case and any guy off the street could be a therapist you'd have a point.

When you go to pursue an education it's one of the fields people will actively try to talk you out of. Because the return on investment vs time and money spent is horrible. Objectively horrible.

It's like saying people become teachers so they can talk to little kids all day instead of getting a "real job"
I did not downplay their job. That is exactly what they do. I was just stating a fact.

The pay is good for just talking. It is worth the education time.
As of May 2016, the median annual salary for clinical, counseling, and school psychologists was $73,270 per year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The lowest 10 percent of workers earned less than $41,890, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $121,610. That looks like pretty good money from where I am sitting.

I did not say It was not a "real job". You get paid to do it, so therefore it is a job.

He's probably coming down to the realization that his career is over. Dude is generally a pretty average actor, who just landed the role of a lifetime.

...or he's a junkie. I don't know.

All that aside, it must be odd coming off of that high. Your career is being Jon Snow on GOT. He met his wife there, and everything. He's young too, so it's a huge part of his identity, and it was an amazing job. Traveling to exotic locations, and being Jon Snow. Now it's all over, and you gotta move on. It must be quite the shock to the system to have that reality set in. Like a retirement of sorts, only you've got 60 or so years left to figure out what to do with your time.
I've been saying it for years, his career ends with GoT; Kit Harrington is this generation's Mark Hammill.

I mean, what's the big deal? Guy is loaded and it's not like he's getting pulled over drunk af complaining about the Jew cabal NWO or something. Sounds like he went on an actor therapy vacation - cool for him if it keeps him going.

i thought he was hilarious in that one tennis movie w/ Samberg, he's got a career ahead of him outside of GoT

7 Days in Hell i think

I would too if all I said "she is my queen" or "I don't want it" in the last season".

This is him in the wellness center.

giphy.gif

I did not downplay their job. That is exactly what they do. I was just stating a fact.

The pay is good for just talking. It is worth the education time.
As of May 2016, the median annual salary for clinical, counseling, and school psychologists was $73,270 per year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The lowest 10 percent of workers earned less than $41,890, and the highest 10 percent earned more than $121,610. That looks like pretty good money from where I am sitting.

I did not say It was not a "real job". You get paid to do it, so therefore it is a job.
Your dismissive attitude about it being something people get into to avoid real work implied it's not a real job.

Anyway once again for a career you need a masters degree for at a minimum, that pay is far from impressive. Nobody gets into psychology for the money.

Probably coke these Hollywood types always use "personal issues" when they snorting half of Peru.

Being in GOT affords a lot more opportunities to segway into more movies than say being in Lost or Walking Dead. He will be fine in other movie and tv roles but he won't have a career as successful as the other GOT alumnis like Jason Momoa, Pedro Pascal, Emilia Clarke and Dinklage who is contrained and limited to the number of roles because of his height

Whatever he wants to do, its not really any of my business. I hope he does allright.

But I think maybe getting a job in manual labor would probably help him out. It would be alot cheaper considering he would be getting paid instead of some therapist grabbing all his money and selling him bull. And he could work his troubles away with sweat, blood, and tears. If these expensive "therapists" were any good these actors would not be killing themselves and doing drugs.
Someone has seen the ending of Office Space too many times

Your dismissive attitude about it being something people get into to avoid real work implied it's not a real job.

Anyway once again for a career you need a masters degree for at a minimum, that pay is far from impressive. Nobody gets into psychology for the money.
No it did not. Those are your imagined words not mine. As I said before, it is real job.

Yes that pay is impressive for a 40 hour a week job. Heck that would still be good for a 70 hour a week job.

And people absolutely get into psychology for the money. If there were not any money in it they would work at Wal-Mart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back